View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Gordon, please remember that I was the first to ask for Scout, I don't want others jumping the queue!
Jenny I think that is a bad show that you have put dinner on for everyone but not us
Moyra do be careful of that leg. I hope it isn't your Achilles tendon. It takes a long time to heal
Good to see Lacey looking so perky
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Now you mention it Sally, it has completely changed here in the last hour, quite a breeze started up and gone quite cool.
Had the half door open etc. but shut it after I did teas.
No rain or thunderstorms thank goodness though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Feel bad cause I'm not sure what everyone is up to today,but I will sit and have a coffee and catch up in a bit.Have noticed GORDON has gotten to grips with photobucket Will be taking a closer look at your doglets shortly...busy bee today
See ya later
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Tis beautiful here now, warm, 14c, very little breeze and lovely sunshine
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Ola everyone.... bit of a quiet morning at work! Mr M has just gone orf with the doglets for a walk, then when he gets home we are going out to get lunch and do the grocery shopping.. such fun!!!

I would have preferred to have taken my break and gone for a walk with them all, but t'cupboard is bare!!!!

Very Dray here today... keeps threatening rain!

Pleased everyone has had a nice long weekend Moyra take care of yourself and I 2nd icing the pain for a few days and see if that helps.. maybe a lie down in the River Irwell (is that what it is called June?) that might help!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Hello Nippy and TW - Nippy, I too thought that about Jenny but decided not to say anything! Scout would be far better suited to living with the Jimster in my opinion, although I am becoming increasingly concerned about the latter's behaviour He has always slept a lot, but this last week has been noticeably worse. After his walk he just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. He is asleep now. His lordship just puts it down to his being old - and I really wish that I did know his age - but I don't know.

TW, I don't think that this weather will make it as far north as you, so fingers crossed!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2014, 06:04 PM
DD, enjoy your grocery shopping
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Sally, thank goodness for that, although you've had better weather than us recently haven't you
You're not sure exactly how old Jimmi is are you, I hear of JR's going on for many many years, but I get what you say about him sleeping so much. Just have to keep an eye on him, which you have to anyway due to his 'ways'
Eileen, Gordon's dogs are beautiful, but Gypsy has stolen my heart
DD, excellent idea, I'll just dump Moyra in the Irwell, head or feet first d'ya fink I went in sideways, but it WAS the side that was hurty, so in that case Moyra needs to be dangled from the bridge so's her feeties are submerged , maybe her legs too, up to her knees perhaps
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Malka, is Pereg so bad now that she needs day care..........how will you cope with that? more to the point how will she cope with that? Oh Malka, you are getting to decision times and it breaks my heart that maybe choices will be need to be taken from you. Take care and give Pereg a big hug from me. Love to you both.
Thanks for the love and Pereg says thanks for the big hug! Daycare is where Pereg used to go for a few hours so I could go off the Moshav shopping - it is the boarding Pension - but even though they would be happy to have her while I go to the dentist [or to one of the big shopping centres as I used to do once a month] I would not like to leave her in case she has a seizure while she is there.

There is a veterinary nurse who works there but only I know how Pereg reacts when she comes out of a seizure and she would be terrified coming out of one in a strange place. Also they cannot watch her every minute and I just dare not risk it unless it was an absolute emergency, when I would have no choice.

Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I am suffering with a strain in the back of my leg above my achille heel on the right and I am sure I haven't strained it but it feels taught all the time and painful. I think it is where I have had severe cramp. I have suffered with it for days now and although Amber has had her three walks a day it is has not eased off. Hope everyone else is ok. God bless to you all.
I am sorry to hear that you have even more pain now - I do hope it eases off very soon. (((hugs))) xx
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Have you ever looked at the bottom of the Daily Thread to see who is lurking?? There are always quite a few who never post or Ive never heard of................... nosy lot are'nt they
Page 6 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »