View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 07:56 PM
going to watch HIGNFY now, and then Gogglebox.........not that I am a telly addict in the evenings or anything
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Watching Lewis myself, still waiting for my dinner to be ready, was hoping it would be done by now, fingers crossed it will be by the next adverts. Also mopping the kitchen at the same time. I have mopped myself out of it now, so thats clean - until tomorrow of course
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 08:06 PM
My friend said he was poisoned. Makes me really glad that Rosie doesn't really like water. My friend and her boys have been through so much personal stuff that makes this even worse than under normal circumstances.

We have football on here, want to watch a film later, don't know what yet though.
Liam is coming home on Monday, his girlfriend is going back to her parents then too, I can't believe that that's it for York for him except for visiting friends of course. He's been there around 4 &half years, spent 4 years at uni and after graduating decided to stay there for a while. He finishes at Waitrose tomorrow. It's flown by I think.
I said to hubby we got to keep visiting York though cos I love it there.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Just popped in for a catch up and HI....

and that is terrible news Mandy my heart breaks for them all RIP Flynn xxxxx

Pleased everyone is having a good day, and enjoying some sunshine, it is nice here but a bit cold!! would love to be out pottering around in my garden, but alas nope still working

Anyway, only 3.5 hrs to go then its the WEEKEND!! and I have some mini cupcakes left over from book club, to get me through, pretty sure Mr M won't want any
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 08:39 PM
I've just popped back in to say hi and bye . I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening and sleep well.

See you all in the morning.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Evening Peeps,
Aww MANDY,that's so sad,poor Flynn
Dropped my nephew's pressie off,he's a gorgeous child,such good manners,was so delighted and it was clothes bless him,you'd think I give him a million pounds!!
Hubby went with and now he has gone to bed He bought me a new saw,isn't that romantic Must have been a BOGOF offer on
Lacey is going to tidy the kitchen for me and I'm going to make us a nice cuppa
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Has everyone gone to bed

Eileen, if my husband bought me a saw I might be tempted to take his head off with it For you though, it would be far better received than a new bottle of Chanel No. 5.

DD, you must be nearly ready to close the office? I would leave a chota peg on the side for you, but it might be a little early over there Mind you, when anyone says that 5 in the evening is too early to drink, I always think that actually it's quite late if one hasn't had a drink at lunchtime, which I never ever do. The people who look askance at early evening drinkers have usually sunk half a bottle of wine at lunchtime!

Mandy, that really is so sad about the dog. I wonder what was in the bog that was so poisonous.

TW, I hope that your dinner is now safely inside!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm still here
SALLY,Chanel No.5,I have A pressie bought in Duty free on his way back from Brussels,obviously no tools in there or no doubt I'd have gotten one of those I do love tools though,bit obsessed actually
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 10:27 PM
What a shame about poor Flynn. RIP fella. The family must be devastated, poor thing.

Well that was a thoroughly lazy night, just sat in bed watching telly and relaxing. Brian has been up to his friends to fix his mates PS3, while I continued to watch Telly and Davie continued playing the Xbox. Very chilled out night.

I do confess, I had chocolate...I really couldn't resist!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2014, 10:52 PM
I hope you enjoyed it LORRAINE,good for you
I'm off to the bath and then bed.Sleep well all,goodnight
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >