register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2014, 05:14 PM
LOL Linda, Tawney once flew out of the back gate after a cat, chased it inside its house, round the living room, up the stairs, back round the living room and was just launching herself back upstairs after it when I threw myself at her and got her in a headlock. The cats owners were pressed against the kitchen units with eyes like saucers, cats dishes had gone flying everywhere and there was a flood where the mob and bucket had been knocked over.
So I know ALL about embarrassed
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Oh a girl of my own heart there Pat, I have spring cabbage every day with my meals, and mince and onions with a jacket spud and a big pile of cabbage is just pure heaven for me I have to fry my mince off first though and then run it under the hot tap to make sure all the fat is gone, and then I fry the onions before boiling it for hours on end in the slow cooker with gravy, mmmmmm LOL at Bella there, Zena likes her fillet steak medium rare too, never raw!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Thanks H - I will give it a go.

Oh June .
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 05:25 PM
OMG June! I'd have pretended I was just 'looking after the dog for someone' lol!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2014, 05:33 PM
They already knew who Tawney was it went from me putting the lead on at the gate, to her seeing the cat and taking off like a rocket within milliseconds. I always put the lead on before I opened the gate after that one
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Ohhhh,now I get it HELENA,you thought i was doing something naughty!! Or nuts even ME?? Not a chance I'm a good girl me
Ironing is done Had my mum here for a bit,she's such a doll...has taken Lacey for a walk to her house now,I'll pick her up when I'm doing the scout run later
Off for a soak in the tub,before oldest gets home and jumps in before me She can have a shower
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes for my son. I was so looking forward to all going out to a swish restaurant but he's still 'toning' up (his body that is) and only wants a huge steak and green veggies ...... how boring ..... no birthday cake or nice pud or even chips to go with the steak I've prepared 5 different green veggies and one of the sprouts (he loves them) will have a candle in it so that we can all sing Happy Birthday ......... he DETESTS being sung at ... so its imperative that we all do

Have a lovely evening every one and see you tomorrow
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Good grief and I thought a kitten getting in the house was bad. Not sure where it got over the fence but wherever it was it dodged Dillon when we looked at him he was still on the garden looking and sniffing around.
Tea sounds nice Pat we have just had baked potato and pork pie.
Over your choking fit yet Helena ? I know of Green hills yes.

Gorden found an old spade he has been clearing out the greenhouse it was my dads old spade the handle is broken and he told me after he popped in a spot near the bird feeder a little Robin came and sat on the handle. It use to be propped against an old garden chair back at Fennells and we always to imagine him resting in the chair with his spade propped against it. Unfortunately the chair was to rotten too transport.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Have a lovely birthday party Jenny, and I agree he could have had a day off surely. Anyway I am sure he will be suitably embarrassed, because that's what you're there for
Lynn, that robin was a sign wasn't it that your dad is still looking after you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2014, 06:05 PM
I like to think so June. When we moved here we had 4 only see one about at the moment but he sits on Dillon's weaving poles is always flitting about nearby when I am out there or we all are. I was hanging washing out today and he was on and off the dish with the peanuts and sunflower hearts in there.
Page 6 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »