View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Sounds lovely lying in real sunshine. It is lovely here but there is no real heat behind the sun now. I have to take Amber out again and I take my rollator more commonly known as blue Adair as mine is blue opposed to Nippy Jen's Red one. It is good because I can walk a short way to the green and I have all the poo bags and balls and leads in the bag beneath the rollator and so I can sit in the direct sunlight and throw Ambers ball for her so she can run here and there until she is puffed out which is probably why she has lost so much weight over the last couple of weeks or so. I do hope the marathon went well for our lass on here. I can never remember her name I hope she will forgive me. Steve Karchered the indoor sides of the patio and long windows in the lounge for me. It didn't seem to work as well as yesterday but then we could not wash it down first and then karcher it as the washing down kept drying out in the heat of the sun before it could be karchered. Still he had a go with vinegar and then karchered it. Roast Pork and crackling was lovely as was the rest of the roast. Hope everyone is ok. Better go walk the lass, should be fun trying to capture a urine sample in the morning if I can otherwise it will have to wait until I come back from the dentists. Catch up later hopefully
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Don't you just love the way LORRAINE refers to it as the "Turkey roast thing" Not sure you're really into it today LORE
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Don't you just love the way LORRAINE refers to it as the "Turkey roast thing" Not sure you're really into it today LORE
It's the Bernard Matthews Turkey Roast...so not really turkey so much. However, it's better than nowt.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
It's the Bernard Matthews Turkey Roast...so not really turkey so much. However, it's better than nowt.
Will you stop,already!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Psst!! Have you heard the one about the very wicked mummy who cast aspersions on the good name of that nice Lord Gord. (Some unkindness ref: bikinis). Well the higher power sent a great big hailstorm of especially hurty big lumps of ice to punish her while she was getting in her washing. This particular Mummy, though, is so wicked that she locked the Little Princess out in the hail. Saying "It will harden her up!" Can you imagine what a hard-hearted Mummy this must be! She had two little kiddies once but they wouldn't eat their tea and so she put a spell on them and turned them to stone. Don't even know where little Billy and his sister Lilly are now. Oh! the absolutely unbearable cruelty of it all! Bye fer now.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Morning all.. blimey you lot have been busy, 6 pages already, its because I get up later at the weekend....

Gorgeous day here, off to hang out the washing, walk the doglets then another day in my garden with the compost and the veggie beds!!!

Haven't had a proper read through, but hope all poorlies are ok and getting better and HI to everyone else!!!

Happy Sunday and will catch up properly later xxxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 04:50 PM
What a day, it seems to have been non stop.
Then after lunch and clearing up I zonked out like a light, I was so tired.
Such a shame because it is a glorious day and I feel I have missed out on it.
Kyla was in a strop today, although chocolate cake soon sorted her out. I suppose she can't be happy all the time, she is a terrible two now!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2014, 04:56 PM
DD - Please whatever you do - don't do a catch up on last night's D.A.D club. Or you,ll be needing some of those big pink tablets that Matron makes the rest of us take. PS Have a nice day with the compost. Bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Hello everyone back from Essex got back about 4 pm. Had something to eat and have had to play lots of games with Dillon due to us being gone 5 hours.
Tracey was working till 12 so when she got home was surprised to have her gifts and cake. Mark hadn't told her what we had got for her and she was over the moon.
I am now wondering how many coffee's she has had.

Nippy Jen sounds like you need an early night. I hope you haven't over done it today.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Can't get over that EVIL WITCH that GORDON is referring too OMG,some people shock the hell out of me Feel so sorry for you GORDON,would never associate with the likes of her myself
DD,don't heed LORD GORD,last night's D.A.D was just your average Saturday night shenanigan's,rather mellow I thought
Hotdogs are requested by the Duffers family so Hotdogs it shall be( personally I'll pass) will settle for hot tuna instead
Page 6 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »