Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
What a shame about Leo! What happened?

Now to go on a George hunt, he's gone walkabout again. Wee git.

Got to get dishes done, and still have to iron school clothes for Davie. We got him new school trousers from Asda, they fit perfectly in the leg but I swear whoever decided on sizes thinks there are no skinny kids out there, you could fit another Davie into the waist of them! Even with a belt they will look stupid. Think I'm going to have to take them back and see if I can get another couple of pairs.
LORRAINE,try Next online for the school trousers. Have the same prob with youngest,no waist Got her trousers for scouts,they have a pull in waist
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
LORRAINE,try Next online for the school trousers. Have the same prob with youngest,no waist Got her trousers for scouts,they have a pull in waist
Yeah, see I have bought from Tesco before and they have all had the pull in waist but Asda doesn't have them for some reason. How annoying.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
What a shame about Leo! What happened?.
See post 48 for more details
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Very very late tonight, but there was Top Gear after Countryfile and then Dragons Den, and then Father Ted etc. etc.

Jenny, I was thinking of you today and wondering how you were faring. You must be so very fed up now, and I don't really know what to say Cuddles for you and the boys.

H old thing, those Karcher blades are spotless and are not damaged so I really don't know what the problem is, and as yet there is no reply to my email to them enquiring about it.

No time to reply to everything as it's nearly bed time, but will just say that yet again a cat has caused a big problem (sorry Bev and any other cat owners) - on our walk this morning Jimmi dived under a hedge to grab a cat lurking there. He goes from calm leisurely walk mode to full on attack in a split second, and although my reactions are automatic and fast they are not enough to prevent him ending up in trouble. I hauled him out, and carried him for some distance away before examining him because I knew that if I didn't he would be straining to go back into battle. He had a deep scratch on his face, and another on a front leg.........neither too worrying; however I suspect that an eye might have either caught a claw or a spike of hedge because tonight it is rather watery and half closed. Damn. Between the floods, stone chippings from the road and the cats, walks are becoming a real nightmare! Possible vet visit tomorrow morning then.

Nighty night.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Night night SALLY
Hope Jimmi's eye is ok,I panic a bit when it comes to eyesxx
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6