Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2013, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Myra,I presume I would be one of the people you think is putting the OP down.I'm far from blind I see two people with a voice and a choice and two dogs with neither I feel so sorry for them,no animal deserves to be in that situation.People have let them down badly.
Eileen, I know you from these forums. You have always seemed like such a beautiful and caring person, and still do. I don't think you mean any harm to the OP, but things are not always as easy or cut and dry in these situations. You realize that surely.

It looks as if her boyfriends boss might have deceived them a bit, and they are just trying to make things right. I think she's trying, I really do... and she's stuck on what she needs to do.

She came here and admitted how they felt and was open with the forum, and all she wanted was real advice. I think the implications said about her boyfriend were kinda mean because it's clear how much he means to her.

All I truly want is for the dogs to have a proper home with "dog people" AND for her boyfriend to keep his job. For that to happen, they must be very careful about how they handle this. That is her dilemma, and it is a hard one, indeed.

The dogs probably can pick up on some of the dislike from them, you're right... but I'd not call that cruelty yet and not an entity in the world would, either. Perhaps PETA, but alas those hypocrites do not count.

If they feed the dogs, and take them out and play with them sometimes like she said... then I think they can cope for a bit, don't you? Is it really that bad already that they are cruel?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Eileen, I know you from these forums. You have always seemed like such a beautiful and caring person, and still do. I don't think you mean any harm to the OP, but things are not always as easy or cut and dry in these situations. You realize that surely.

It looks as if her boyfriends boss might have deceived them a bit, and they are just trying to make things right. I think she's trying, I really do... and she's stuck on what she needs to do.

She came here and admitted how they felt and was open with the forum, and all she wanted was real advice. I think the implications said about her boyfriend were kinda mean because it's clear how much he means to her.

All I truly want is for the dogs to have a proper home with "dog people" AND for her boyfriend to keep his job. For that to happen, they must be very careful about how they handle this. That is her dilemma, and it is a hard one, indeed.

The dogs probably can pick up on some of the dislike from them, you're right... but I'd not call that cruelty yet and not an entity in the world would, either. Perhaps PETA, but alas those hypocrites do not count.

If they feed the dogs, and take them out and play with them sometimes like she said... then I think they can cope for a bit, don't you? Is it really that bad already that they are cruel?
Maybe your right Myra I have zero tolerance for mistreatment of animals,its an illness I wish I was in charge of punishment for people who neglect them But in alot of ways you have made me look at things in a different way and I owe the OP an opology for being so quick to judge.The whole thing actually made me feel ill but its not her fault she's in this situation.I just so hope there's a happy ending for these two poor dogs.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Maybe your right Myra I have zero tolerance for mistreatment of animals,its an illness I wish I was in charge of punishment for people who neglect them But in alot of ways you have made me look at things in a different way and I owe the OP an opology for being so quick to judge.The whole thing actually made me feel ill but its not her fault she's in this situation.I just so hope there's a happy ending for these two poor dogs.
I already knew that you meant well, as you always do. It is okay to get a bit emotional when you are so passionate about something. I am not one to go ripping through people for dogs being in questionable situations, for I have not always done well by my dogs.

Sometimes I swear I can feel their pain when I look into their eyes. Seeing an abused or mistreated animal hurts... a LOT! It is the reason for lots of what I have done, even with Jade and dogs around here where I live.

In the end, we all want the same things. There will not come a day when dogs and people can live in complete harmony, but can't we all dream? We all wish the OP, her boyfriend,their associates, and the dogs well, and with enough hoping, wishing, and, in this case... tact... it shall come to pass. *fingers crossed*
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6