View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-04-2013, 10:51 AM
It is a real booger is it not Rose? Bang - they come out of nowhere, and after so long it was Oh sh!t - here we go again.

It never goes away, does it. However long they might be sz-free, they are still epileptic and the Monster can come at any time for no reason at all. The only consolation is that Pereg, and no doubt both your and Linda's Loki and all the other epis, do not know what is happening to them.

My wonderful Vet does have a 24/7 emergency service but I do not know if there is a vet nurse on duty overnight if a dog has to stay there. And the nearest veterinary hospital is way beyond within traveling distance for me, especially as I do not have a car and most taxis will not take a dog - especially one that is seizing.

At the moment Pereg is fine B"H but - but - this horrid disease turns up when it wants to, and if it wants to there is nothing you or I or anyone can keep it away.

Pereg says thanks for the hugs and cuddles - she seems to need them at the moment.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Glad nothing dramatic has happened since Malka. Fingers crossed.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

06-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Hope all is still well with Pereg, Malka.

Thinking of you both xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-04-2013, 08:54 PM
She seems to be back to normal B"H but I am totally zonked after having virtually no sleep, then Effie coming round yesterday to sort out the final things on my computer and me trying to concentrate. I did manage a bit of a sleep this afternoon after her 3pm Pb and meant to go to bed as soon as she had had her 11pm one but I got side-tracked and it is nearly midnight. Anyhow as soon as she has been out for a final pee I am off to bed, praying that the Monster does not make a return visit.

Thank you for thinking of us. xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Malka

Just saw this, how devastating! I was so upset for you both.

I hope this is a one off for both of you and that you get another long stretch sz-free.

Hugs to both of you xx
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6