Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Hello and goodbye then Jenny!!

That walk attempt sounded horrible; all you can think of in conditions like that is getting home without falling over and breaking something or a car coming along skidding. Awful. Thank goodness you all got back safe and sound and you deserve that rum!!

I too have lovely images of Sasha dealing with her old box - how wonderful that she is so full of herself now
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Helena big hugs for both of you - you'll get through it together.

Little Sasha is a character isn't she? It's so lovely to hear how well she's doing now.

We had the best walk for ages - me and Loki, over the fields for ages and ages. Honestly, that dog is like a puppy! I took a couple of photos - I must remember to put them up.

The children did a snowman with some neighbours' children and some sledging too but there were so many kids it was getting a bit dangerous.

Everyone's whacked out so I am enjoying a lovely big glass of Merlot.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2013, 10:29 PM
She's bright as a button tonight, determined she's coming up on the couch with me, and I'm equally sure she won't be!!!!
Babies were having a play in the kitchen before, much hysterical barking, but are asleep now, they are going to have a late supper tonight because I'm watching World Without End on 4+1 I read Ken Follets books and I love them, but of course had to watch Casualty first
Mixed blessings again on the puppy pads in the kitchen unfortunately, I'm just hoping everything goes right for them.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2013, 11:25 PM
We still don't have snow. Really getting disappointed now.

I'm watching Saving Private Ryan. Brilliant movie. Dougal is asleep on the couch and Davie is about to doze off.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6