Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Aftonnoo all , p*sswda as a af)atart" Ool! Ben in neighboutrs, good tim, playig wth wiii with grandkkis, getting grandma ancing wi'm ill"!!" |Pisses of wot" Or wot LOLO LOL LOLLLLL now they want me back for games later what a larf" Can't get hold of ONLY family I have lft io.e. brother, so sad, need to speak with family but they've all gone only dave an Zena left now....... Heeeeeeeopp!! Gonna go back for game s after opening some presies an drining some more jut cos I can lol~!"111x Such bad typing her but Im urt3eouu' ll dunfrtndysnf.cccccc
I hope you'll come back tomorrow and translate all that H (Assuming you can remember what you were doing today )
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I have hopped back in to see if Malka is around and see that she isn't. I hope she is well.
I hope so too, of course it's not a celebtration day where she is so maybe she wants to leave 'us lot' to get on with it. Hope you're recovering, colds and flu are not nice OH had one a few days ago and she's only just getting over it now.

Merry Christmas to one and all.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I hope so too, of course it's not a celebtration day where she is so maybe she wants to leave 'us lot' to get on with it. Hope you're recovering, colds and flu are not nice OH had one a few days ago and she's only just getting over it now.

Merry Christmas to one and all.
Was my thoughts too re Malka...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Before I crash ( codeine needed) may I point out that here in Ireland tomorrow is not Boxing Day but Saint Stephen's Day...

Have a lovely evening and would LOVE some chocolates so please throw some in the Matter Transporter..

Ah TA!Yum!

Blessings and peace
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Before I crash ( codeine needed) may I point out that here in Ireland tomorrow is not Boxing Day but Saint Stephen's Day...

Have a lovely evening and would LOVE some chocolates so please throw some in the Matter Transporter..

Ah TA!Yum!

Blessings and peace
Rosebud I would throw them if I could have a good night....x
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Just had a lovely soak in the bath after a busy but enjoyable day and put my new pj's on

Time to have an hour on the lappy and relax
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Aftonnoo all , p*sswda as a af)atart" Ool! Ben in neighboutrs, good tim, playig wth wiii with grandkkis, getting grandma ancing wi'm ill"!!" |Pisses of wot" Or wot LOLO LOL LOLLLLL now they want me back for games later what a larf" Can't get hold of ONLY family I have lft io.e. brother, so sad, need to speak with family but they've all gone only dave an Zena left now....... Heeeeeeeopp!! Gonna go back for game s after opening some presies an drining some more jut cos I can lol~!"111x Such bad typing her but Im urt3eouu' ll dunfrtndysnf.cccccc
#

LOL
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 11:54 PM
My OH, two sons (mid 20's) and I have just spent two hours playing Monopoly. Great time in spite of only going along with it being Christmas

I missed all the things I'd planned to watch on TV this evening but it was lovely to do a 'family' thing together. I can catch up on the TV programmes on another day.

I've eaten far, far too much and still hurt.

Went for a stroll with OH and the dogs at around 8pm to find neighbours moving their cars to higher ground as their bit of road is now flooded on their end of the estate (9" depth). I know our house won't flood but it is more than likely now that we will have to move all the vehicles to one of the fields a few hundred yards up the road within the next 24 hours. If that is the case it will be a real pain-in-the-neck as our plot, and road will all be under water. Not funny with two dogs Everything crossed that the Thames doesn't burst into the River Bourne. We are prepared though with chest waders and wheelbarrows
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2012, 06:39 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
My OH, two sons (mid 20's) and I have just spent two hours playing Monopoly. Great time in spite of only going along with it being Christmas

I missed all the things I'd planned to watch on TV this evening but it was lovely to do a 'family' thing together. I can catch up on the TV programmes on another day.

I've eaten far, far too much and still hurt.

Went for a stroll with OH and the dogs at around 8pm to find neighbours moving their cars to higher ground as their bit of road is now flooded on their end of the estate (9" depth). I know our house won't flood but it is more than likely now that we will have to move all the vehicles to one of the fields a few hundred yards up the road within the next 24 hours. If that is the case it will be a real pain-in-the-neck as our plot, and road will all be under water. Not funny with two dogs Everything crossed that the Thames doesn't burst into the River Bourne. We are prepared though with chest waders and wheelbarrows
That is a real cliffhanger!

Please God all is well with you...
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6