Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Malka that glass isn't big enough!
Well it's not big enough for me anyhoo I have two lads that are arguing the same routine when we get visitors and a stroppy daughter that decides my lappy isn't good enough for her to use

Helena don't talk to me about printers,mine has thrown a funny fit tonight too,it won't print,tells me error then tells me the PC doesn't recognise it Grrrrrrrrrr

So I have to reinstall it now and I really can't be bothered to go and dig out the CD this side of xmas so stuff it,Lizzie is going to pick me up an application form thursday and drop it back friday,it's to apply for a course for Tom
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
We get this with Loki. Not a pleasant job at all! Ew! I feel for you H!

Thanks for the new and improved magic bottle. Here is my glass, all shiny and clean.

I still haven't written a single Christmas card.
That makes me feel a bit better then Linda, knowing she's not alone with this This only ever happens in the evenings, probably cos it's so darn cold out there she wants to get back in the warm

Originally Posted by Losos View Post

I is going on strike 'cos you are all ganging up on me and since you don't pay me I 'ave to go selling snow to make a livin'
Better than having to sell your body H!

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Malka is a good girl and hands over her glass...

Lol, trust you grandma to pick a glass which is actually double the size of the wine bottle!!!! In effect, you'll still be swigging then, except this time you'll have it all dribbling down from the sides of that glass when you tip it up!!

Of course Malka dearest consider it done Flippin heck I think I'm on a winner here 'cos I'm exporting to three countries already and you could charge for lessons in how to make a snowman and how to throw a snow ball, the possibilities are endless
Oh I like the entrepeneur in you there H, quick, somebody get this man on The Apprentice!!!

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Remember you have the ironing to do before you even think about this snow malarky
Too right he has, you tell him June

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Malka that glass isn't big enough!
Well it's not big enough for me anyhoo I have two lads that are arguing the same routine when we get visitors and a stroppy daughter that decides my lappy isn't good enough for her to use

Helena don't talk to me about printers,mine has thrown a funny fit tonight too,it won't print,tells me error then tells me the PC doesn't recognise it Grrrrrrrrrr

So I have to reinstall it now and I really can't be bothered to go and dig out the CD this side of xmas so stuff it,Lizzie is going to pick me up an application form thursday and drop it back friday,it's to apply for a course for Tom
Oh boooger to that printer of yours there Sal. I've switched mine off, in the hope that after a good night's sleep, it'll want to play ball tomorrow.

I hope you're watching the weather show on Channel 4???? It's all about the jet stream and our weather, it's all explained, but properly!!!!!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Oh boooger to that printer of yours there Sal. I've switched mine off, in the hope that after a good night's sleep, it'll want to play ball tomorrow.

I hope you're watching the weather show on Channel 4???? It's all about the jet stream and our weather, it's all explained, but properly!!!!!
Yes mine is off now too and the flaming thing can stay off too,Lizzie can print the work she needs to at college

At the weather I can't be doing with anymore of that
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-12-2012, 08:53 PM
quick, somebody get this man on The Apprentice!!!
or Dragons Den do you remember you told me about that one and I still watch it occassionaly.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Remember you have the ironing to do before you even think about this snow malarky
Ah yes but I'm that rare creature.................a man who can multi-task
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 08:56 PM
or Dragons Den do you remember you told me about that one and I still watch it occassionaly.
Oh yes H, I can see you on there, all the dragons having hysterics, and Duncan's teeth probably falling out cos he's laughing so much!!!!!

Don't bother I'd say if you're thinking about it!!!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Lol, trust you grandma to pick a glass which is actually double the size of the wine bottle!!!! In effect, you'll still be swigging then, except this time you'll have it all dribbling down from the sides of that glass when you tip it up!!
I have a very long...

straw!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 09:02 PM
*pops back in, pokes head around the door and finds the place empty Chocolates all eaten, wrappers put in the bin, bottles chucked away, glasses all washed up and sparkly* Blimey, have the fairies been in tonight???? Nah! Sally must be having an early night!!!!

Night night all, off up the top with Zena and then off to bed.xxx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Nope, not having an early night.......just looking for dead people I am trying to kill a few more of my relatives off because a dear friend is doing a lovely family tree for me for Christmas; she is really good at this sort of thing and, er hem, has a printer that works!! Anyway, I am just tidying up some loose ends re my father's siblings because I have rather neglected them in my searches backwards - one is still alive though along with father, so had better not give them dates yet

Harvey, go on go on go on.......Dragons Den that is, you know you want to!!! Peter Jones is the one that I like, as he has a rather wicked sense of humour (not noticed how handsome he is, oh no indeedy not).

I clinically need cheese *pours even bigger glass of wine that Malka's and wanders back to the cemetary
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
wanders back to the cemetary
I'm in the cemetery as well Sally Not for my own though but transcribing parish records for Liverpool
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >