View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Victoria over Cesar Milan any day. I know 1000s of people admire his methods but they are just so brutal and confrontational.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Victoria over Cesar Milan any day. I know 1000s of people admire his methods but they are just so brutal and confrontational.
The OH likes Victoria
louise!
Dogsey Senior
Female 

The camera man's confused "is she still not submitting?!" "no not yet!" made me laugh a bit. Such an idiot this man is, it's scary that he has such a massive following and people actually attempt to emulate him. Although if I saw someone attempting to get my dog to behave by striking a crouching pose and scowling at them I would be most amused!
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Horrible watching, absolutely no need for it at all. Even OH could pick up at least half of those appeasement signals the dog was literally throwing out, not sure how CM didn't see it coming!
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-09-2012, 07:43 AM
I feel so sorry for that poor lab. idiot. Not like there weren't any warning signs...
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 08:15 AM
If it's true as reported that the lab has ended up with CM in his "pack" then CM has probably failed to help the owners with a dog that someone else using postive methods might well have been able to sort out, plus basically suggested to them that their dog was (whatever - untameable or something) so that he took their dog from them and took that dog to his place.

I find it repulsive that he can do that, when a real professional might have helped the owner to keep their dog. And explained dog behaviour to them so that they "get" their dog.

Just gets more and more vile.

I wish his disciples would open their minds and see him for what he is.

Wys
x
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Why, oh why!!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by scout75 View Post
I really have no idea how he thought ANY of that behaviour was going to help the dog relax about people being near her food.
I know His whole demeanour and posture is completely threatening and aggressive I think he got off lightly with a bite to the hand.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Why, oh why!!!!
Honestly? I think the man is all about the money. And possibly the fame.

But definitely the money.

I used to think he was misguided and did care about dogs. That was years ago. Now he's had access to some of the best dog trainers in the world (for example. Dr Ian Dunbar) and continues to use his showy techniques rather than actually help dogs.

He abuses dogs, and yet because it's tv it seems to be allowed. It makes me so mad - for dogs, the world is a REALLY unfair place at the moment.

Wys
x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg View Post
If it's true as reported that the lab has ended up with CM in his "pack" then CM has probably failed to help the owners with a dog that someone else using postive methods might well have been able to sort out, plus basically suggested to them that their dog was (whatever - untameable or something) so that he took their dog from them and took that dog to his place.

I find it repulsive that he can do that, when a real professional might have helped the owner to keep their dog. And explained dog behaviour to them so that they "get" their dog.

Just gets more and more vile.

I wish his disciples would open their minds and see him for what he is.

Wys
x
Completely agree. I just feel so sad for the dog and her family, especially if it is the case that she has gone to live with CM's pack He must have convinced the family that Holly was a danger to them and not safe to have around ... I think she actually showed massive restraint before actually being forced into biting CM. So many appeasement and warning signals ignored, while he continued to push himself on her. Nasty, horrible little man
Page 6 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »