View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2011, 11:48 AM
finally heard off them, and the quickest they can get the order to me is the 8th of december

so im going to have to substitute with stuff from the supermarket. bought some tinned fish, and some blocks of tripe, then got some chicken wings and rib bones. money that i could of done without spending with christmas stuff to sort out
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-11-2011, 12:04 PM
That is really bad service. You put the order in on the 15th, expecting delivery on the 16th, and now they say you cannot get it until 8th December?

What kind of service is that?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
That is really bad service. You put the order in on the 15th, expecting delivery on the 16th, and now they say you cannot get it until 8th December?

What kind of service is that?
its because they only deliver to each area one day a month.. it shouldnt be until the middle of decemeber really but she says shes arranged it for the 8th.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
its because they only deliver to each area one day a month.. it shouldnt be until the middle of decemeber really but she says shes arranged it for the 8th.
But it was their fault. The woman sent you a voice-mail message admitting that it was her fault as she wrote your name down on the wrong sheet, therefore it is their responsibility to supply you now, not in another two weeks.

If I order something and a delivery date given, and that delivery is not made because of a mistake the supplier made, there is no way I would accept "we only deliver to your area once a month" excuse.

When the company that supplies the mineral water containers every four weeks made a mistake by not telling me that they were changing the day, I phoned them and they sent out another truck with the water.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2011, 08:47 PM
That really is terrible service...
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Clo, that also means that you wont be through the food by the next months order (only a couple of weeks in) and then it will be a month and a half before you get more food...?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Clo, that also means that you wont be through the food by the next months order (only a couple of weeks in) and then it will be a month and a half before you get more food...?
The ammount of food I've ordered should last near on 3 months anyway, so should work out ok.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2011, 03:50 PM
just thought i would update this...

the food finally came, on the 14th of December. for the inconvience they had caused they threw in a box of pigs ears for free, which have gone down a treat with the dogs.

they seem to like the food from them, although they arent too keen on beef and heart mince.

the delivery man was nice, and brought all the food through to my kitchen, and i thought that it was alot better packed than when i ordered from landywoods. the food also hadnt part defrosted like landywoods was.

even after all the faf i had with them, i would order from them again...
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
just thought i would update this...

the food finally came, on the 14th of December. for the inconvience they had caused they threw in a box of pigs ears for free, which have gone down a treat with the dogs.

they seem to like the food from them, although they arent too keen on beef and heart mince.

the delivery man was nice, and brought all the food through to my kitchen, and i thought that it was alot better packed than when i ordered from landywoods. the food also hadnt part defrosted like landywoods was.

even after all the faf i had with them, i would order from them again...
I don't know if I would be so forgiving!

That said their products are second to none so I can understand you giving them a second chance. I think I would've liked a bit more of an apology though.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
I don't know if I would be so forgiving!

That said their products are second to none so I can understand you giving them a second chance. I think I would've liked a bit more of an apology though.
After the Pig Pancreas that I defrosted I didnt put in this months order with them. Have to admit, not sure if this is cutting off my nose to spite my face though as other products and variety, as well as pricing and delivery were good. I am just a bit wary now!!
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >