View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boxergoggins
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Aerolor, so pleased youve put your name down for a pup!!

I too on Sunday found my new best friend...she comes home in 10 days time at 8 weeks...I too have woken up feeling "better"...but then I felt guilty and then happy again knowing Paige would want me to be happy and Im sure she is happy with my choice too...

Boxers rule my life and I still have Thor...but...after a lot of thought I cannot find it in my heart to open up to another boxer woof as Paige has completely broken me...crying once more just typing it...so I have gone for a breed which is totally different and this has Made me read up on other stuff and read other books etc and I hope and pray Ive made the right choice...in my heart I think I have...

Keep in touch Diane...one day you may feel the time is right for you too...
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Thats good Boxergoggins - ten days will fly by. I understand completely what you say about the need to have a different type of pup to the one who has gone. What sort of pup did you decide to get. I do hope Lucy's Mum will feel better about things soon - there is nothing like a new start with another bundle of trouble - best tonic there is.
Lucys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Hi aerolor (Rena), I completely understand what you said about moping around, thats ALL I seem to do, just cant concentrate on anything, it takes all my effort to even do the ordinary everyday things now. Your message has cheered me up though (even made me smile, although with tears streaming down my face at the same time) when you said that when you have had something good you have to go back for more, what a wonderful saying. I'm so so pleased ( and I'm sure luna is to) that you are getting a pup, when are you able to bring him/her home??

Boxergoggins, am really pleased for you to, how wonderful, I'm sure Paige is really happy for you and I'm sure you have made the right choice. What type of dog is your new best friend?? Look forward to hearing all about her, have you decided on a name for her yet??

Please stay in touch everyone.

Diane
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by boxergoggins View Post
Aerolor, so pleased youve put your name down for a pup!!

I too on Sunday found my new best friend...she comes home in 10 days time at 8 weeks...I too have woken up feeling "better"...but then I felt guilty and then happy again knowing Paige would want me to be happy and Im sure she is happy with my choice too...

Boxers rule my life and I still have Thor...but...after a lot of thought I cannot find it in my heart to open up to another boxer woof as Paige has completely broken me...crying once more just typing it...so I have gone for a breed which is totally different and this has Made me read up on other stuff and read other books etc and I hope and pray Ive made the right choice...in my heart I think I have...

Keep in touch Diane...one day you may feel the time is right for you too...
I can understand that .

What have you decided on ?
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Probably bringing her home week commencing Sunday 5th June, depending on when the breeder thinks she can go. Not decided on a name yet Lucy's mum, but the breeder asked if we would like to choose her kennel name. Part of that will have "Bonnie" in it, so maybe that's it. But we will see what suits later on.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2011, 02:16 PM
I am very sorry to read about the loss of your special girl Lucy.

It's the hardest thing in the world to let them go, but you did the right thing. She was obviously much treasured and loved and you were with her right until the end.

I know it's cliche, but time really is a great healer and you will feel the pain a little easier to bear as it goes on. I, like many others on Dogsey understand your heartache only too well (as I think only fellow dog-owners do).

She's at peace now, pain-free - until you meet again. Hugs to you at this very sad time. xx
Lucys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Thank you so much anne-marie, am not sure how I would of coped without the wonderful support of all these kind people on dogsey. Its still so raw, even though its been 5 weeks now, I just want to feel her and touch her so much,the pain in my heart is unbearable, but thank you for taking the time to post me, it means so much.

Diane xx
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6