Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
So good to see him back on the forum where he belongs.

It is everyones nightmare and you had to live it.

rune
yes Rune,i wouldnt want anyone to go through it,but it seems a few people felt our pain with us!!..
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Layla, I could be bored by those photo's for eva

So pleased he is back on the sofa where he belongs.

Lovin pict 3 such a great expression
yep,sofa chair,lap floor,hes making the most of it!lol.gonna be a few more pics of kaos from dogsey from now on!
Originally Posted by annmarie View Post
fablinkingtastic love pik 3 wot a fab expressionist nature his smile says it all... home, now am filling up again xxx great heart warming happy ending ...
hes a loveable 'twit'!! thankyou.xx
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Wonderful to see him at home Layla, and in the right place...the couch where else!!!!!

Elaine xx
anywhere he wants elaine!! for now!
Originally Posted by MaryS View Post
Those pics are just great. One lucky dog. How far had he wandered from where he went missing, do you know?
originally about 4 ish miles?(im rubbish with distances)but he seems to of been trying to work himself towards home,but too many people!!
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw he is a beauty and I love that last one - he looks in the first as though to say, I want to sleep, 2nd one will you let me sleep and the 3rd - what the heck are you pointing that camera at me for!

It is really fantastic to see him. He is just so very cute and love those eyes.

So very pleased that he is home where he belongs.

Hugs and cuddles to him again from me and doggy kisses from Loki.

Hope you all get a well earned sleep and a long lie in tomorrow. Bless you all.xx
cuddles and kisses duley passed on,thankyou!..yep spot on thats was exactly it with the pics!,i just couldnt help myself though! xx
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Ahh

Great pics.

Boring - no way. I think this whole 'saga' has proven what a great forum Dogsey is and what fantastic, caring, like minded people we have here.

Number 3 - "I've been on an adventure"
hear hear!!.xx
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
He looks none the worse for wear, and right back on the couch where he belongs. So happy things ended well!
he needs food and rest and he will be back on form,and off the sofa in no time lol
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
They are the pictures we have all been waiting to see, Kaos at home in one piece, bless him, he must have been so scared.

He is our Number one Dogsey dog
thankyou.xx he truley is a hellava character for sure!
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Now those pics have warmed the cockles of my heart
So nice to see the boy back home
is it really him???.....you betcha!! ohhh sooooo nice!.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Lovely! I`m so pleased for you all. He looks remarkably unscathed.
Um...where`s the ASBO tag?
do you mean his collar tag?? dunno,hes getting a new collar and tag tho,but to be fair,no-one would ever have got close enough to read it!,hes lost sooo much weight his collar couldve hung him,he is one luck,lucky,boy!! ......doh im still in shock...you meant his just outa clink tag?? anyone got one??...think thats a darn good idea!!
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
How good is this? I've just had to look in another few times already this morning, just to see!

Hope you all had a settled night, Layla.
i cant believe it either!!,he's sparko by my feet now!!
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lovely pics Layla and good of you too take the time to post them after all you have been through and how exhausted you must be now.

I think the 1st one says how long am I grounded for ?

I am just so pleased to see him home. I must let my elderly neighbours know he is home and safe they saw the poster on my car and at first thought it was Ollie, then when I told them the story each time they saw me they asked after him so they will be pleased too. Wonder if Kaos knows how many hearts he has touched.
i think he wants to be house bound! lol..please tell your neighbours soon,i dont want to be responsible for their health,one bloomin renagade sibes health is enough for me at the mo! lol.....hes grounded for life!!!yep both still tired,but we dont care!!
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Layla I don't think there's a person who visits Dogsey who would get bored of pictures or updates or tales of Kaos. He is one very special dog.

It must have been 1 Roller coaster ride for you as it was for us. I am just soooo pleased to see him on that sofa (exactly where he should be) And wouldn't worry about 1 of the pack being a git, compared to what Kaos has just een through it will be fine once the dust settles and everything readjusts again.

More piccies whenever you feel like it LOL

Great to see him xxxx
yep and i hate fairgrounds!! lol,wise words as always,all is settled with Team Asbo this morning!...for now! lol.xx its funny,he such a famous dog on here now,but he was only introduced to dogsey one week before he left!!!
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post

that about sums it up from here.......
got the message loud and clear hun!!..nuff said.xx
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
he is just beautiful, don't stop putting up pics I love all the pics on here. Love his silly face
if everybody insists i wont lol!.my silly boy.xx
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Great , the pic we were all waiting for.
We will never be bored
and me too!!life is never boring with kaos,he is as full of impness as he looks
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
I bet you still can't believe he is lying there with you. I'm so happy you have you're boy back. He looks amazing considering his ordeal xx
he and i are soooo so lucky,and we do know it!! thanku.xx
serious note...will be taking him to work for blood tests tommorow,results in six minutes tho!!...its not the nhs!! he he
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 11:13 AM
I'm so happy to see him. He looks fantastically happy and relieved to be home, the last photo is so comical, almost like he's saying *yeah, it's really me, I'm still here now will you stop pointing that b****y camera at me*!
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post

hey u!!...on the apples again eh?
Certainly was, what a night.......................sheer Kaos!

Flea's me smelly bud , leave him be!

Woo woo's from Team H to Orla, Chikka, Kai, Lobo, Santos, Flea, Tupac and Kaos, the reunited Team Asbo.

That felt so good to type!

Now eat something

Take the best of care.

Seoniad xxx
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post

Woo woo's from Team H to Orla, Chikka, Kai, Lobo, Santos, Flea, Tupac and Kaos, the reunited Team Asbo.
I forgot Deputy Blue

It was the apples!

I'll stop moaning at you now......just take care

Seoniad xxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

27-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Hope you and yours and especially Kaos got a good night's sleep. Bet it was great waking up knowing your beloved Kaos was with you all again. It is a dream that really came true.

Hope you all have a lovely day with Kaos.

More hugs and cuddles to him. You are a true Star never giving up. It all paid off as well. You should write a story about it and with such a delightful happy ending, it would go down a treat.

Take care and rest well today.

xxxx
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 08:35 AM
So wonderful to see him back home where he belongs.

I can't imagine how you must be feeling - I can't even think about it without getting tears in my eyes.

xx
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2009, 01:32 PM
so glad to see he is home. i think we are all relieved! (cannot imagine how you have been feeling)
if only dogs could talk!!
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Fantastic pics of your gorgeous boy, he looks like he took it all in his stride but I bet he is sooooo glad to be home xx
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Only just found the pictures, and the tears are pouring again! am so so so happy for you both! WE LOVE KAOS!! xxxx
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >