Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by jossrocker View Post
I still psyche myself up and ive got about 20 tattoos!!!
I said use something to psyche yourself up for it, I still have to mentally prepare myself to be Tattooed
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
A horse shoe would look nice on the charm bracelet.
I plan to get a horseshoe on mine to represent Caitlin..(well her love for horses anyway)

Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
the numbing properties only last between 30 and 45 mins, if the tattoo is that small whats the point, if you have to use some thing to Psyche yourself up to be pierced or Tattooed your clearly not ready to have either done !
The numbing properties last for 1 to 2 hours after the removal of the cream..

I have 3 tattoos and NEVER used anything to numb anything..when my eyebrow was peirced (twice) and my tongue was peirced there was nothing numbed then either..so I would like to say I am ready to get tattooed or peirced!!

Thats like saying if people need pain relief for having kids then they shouldn't have them...Been there done that twice too..with no pain releif for either..unless you count crunching my way thru a jug of ice chips
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Well I visited my friendly tattoo artist today.. I took him 4 pics.. one of the original..and 3 of various things.. that were red and swirly with hearts and stars..

So.. we decided on girly but not too girly..no butterflies and no flowers..

The swirly thing is staying..but with red bits and the wee starry things are staying.. the flower is being replaced by a star in red with black shadowing.. and I might possibly get a heart stuck in there somewhere too.. (of course it might change between now and getting it done..)
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Sounds nice, looking foirward to seeing the finished thing.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6