Our sister sites
Petra
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
no, just so random!

Yes, random, but interesting!

Will you show that pic of Woody to all his friends when he's older???
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2009, 06:03 PM
in poo bags into carrier bags into the bin . im guessing at some stage ,this will be somethink .they may well stop .
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Bless Woody's face! 'Mum do you HAVE to take a photo of me pooping????'
Bless him. Apparently you're not supposed to watch a dog when it poos as they don't like it, although I have no idea how whoever stated that knows!

Originally Posted by Petra View Post
Yes, random, but interesting!

Will you show that pic of Woody to all his friends when he's older???
Hehe, yeah and the ones of him flashing his little chap ;o)
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 01:22 PM
My friend's springer has the same look on his face if we watch when he poos. But we have to watch because he never stands still and leaves a little treasure trail for us to follow and pick up!!!!!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
My friend's springer has the same look on his face if we watch when he poos. But we have to watch because he never stands still and leaves a little treasure trail for us to follow and pick up!!!!!!
That's exactly what Woody does! He does a little, moves on, sniffs the ground, does a little more, repeat twice and we're done!

It's a nightmare!
Nanuq
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-01-2009, 03:41 PM
We clean it up as she has a poo as she tends to eat it if left. I use biodegradable poo bags and put in the bin.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-01-2009, 04:41 PM
i put some on the other side of the fence and the rest i bury at the edge of the fence ,this helps them not to dig under the fence,,,placing some on the outer side keeps coyots away as well as porky pines...
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Aaahhh, dog poop has often been the bain of my life, when I lived on an estate, I had a manhole, mains drain (sewage) thingy running through my property, I had a huge grey plastic tub and when my bucket was full, it would go into tub, I would add lots of water and put me wellies on, get into large tub and do my best grape crushing impression till it was a muddy goo, then tip it in the drain and away it would go . here in rural Ireland where we have a sceptic tank, its a case of either digging a huge hole and burying it, or carting a bucket of poop up to the bogs and ditching it under a bush, where allsorts of creatures ferret through it, the birds eat it and it soon disappears. I had thought of one of those wormery compost kits called a dog poop converter, apparently the worms eat absolutely anything, but then would I fancy my spuds and tomatoes grown in poop compost
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6