View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm going to e-mail their campaigns department and their press dept. and see what reaction I get. I'm sure they will do their utmost to make damn sure this b**tard never gets that dog back - that's what I'm really hoping and praying for!
Jojo-eena
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Sp glad they caught this scum, and that the dog is safe (for now anyway) but it just breaks my heart thinking what the poor thing went though :smt010
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 01:27 PM
I'm so glad they've caught the w****r, I want to rearrange his face and see how he'd like it. I hope that poor little dog pulls through, and finds someone who will love him and treat him well for the rest of his life. That t**t on the other hand shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets ever again, I hope he's put away for it. Although the British Justice system has been known to do some odd things!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I probably should have copied the full article, but thought most of it repeated what we already knew. However, have just noticed that at the end it says

"Lothian and Borders Police said the arrest was a direct result of Wednesday's media appeal by the force. "
thanks so much Hali, I did not have time to search the net this morning, so glad they have got the wee dog, Lothian Police were apparently determined to catch him, OH said it was on the radio every 20 min yesterday appealing for witnesess, the guy is loco, apparently he had lost it compleatly, guess people got scared hence unable to stop him, I think the police got loads of calls from people within min of each other, really distressed people almost in tears, other kids would have seen it and been terrified, the wee dog would have been squealing before it became limp.
the force really pushed this on local tv and radio for once the boys in blue got it just right
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6