View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 08:17 PM
H, I do so hope that Dave comes back with news of some positive investigation. I think that once he knows what is causing his problems he will feel so much better, because often worrying is almost as bad as the pain. Good luck anyway, and enjoy your day off tomorrow I may well join you in having a lazyish day because I am sick of housework!

Lynn, often the smaller garages who deal with all the locals are far and away the best option because they simply cannot afford to pee people off with shoddy work. Good luck with your research.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Evening
Went to my exercise class and then tool Lacey out.Meet a lady from the next estate out searching for her little dog( dachshund) missing since lunch time Helped her look but no sign,children are in an awful state apparently,so sad.Has no way of telling till the morning if someone has left it off at the pound and its freezing here tonight So hope the wee girl is ok.
Really need a coffee now and a catch up
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Alreeet... just having a spot of lunch!!! yummy ham, cheese, salami and chutney sarnie!!!! and BBQ crisps which I am sharing my co-workers!!

Hope Dave gets some positive news Helena and I can't believe that about the car Lynn sooooo frustrating!!! Hope the lost doglet gets found Eileen

In fact off out you go, go on - off to looksy looksy!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Poor little dog, I hope someone's found her and she's safe and warm somewhere
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Evening
Went to my exercise class and then tool Lacey out.Meet a lady from the next estate out searching for her little dog( dachshund) missing since lunch time Helped her look but no sign,children are in an awful state apparently,so sad.Has no way of telling till the morning if someone has left it off at the pound and its freezing here tonight So hope the wee girl is ok.
Really need a coffee now and a catch up
Ah that is dreadful .
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=Bitkin;2790409]H, I do so hope that Dave comes back with news of some positive investigation. I think that once he knows what is causing his problems he will feel so much better, because often worrying is almost as bad as the pain. Good luck anyway, and enjoy your day off tomorrow I may well join you in having a lazyish day because I am sick of housework!

Lynn, often the smaller garages who deal with all the locals are far and away the best option because they simply cannot afford to pee people off with shoddy work. Good luck with your research.[/QUOTE]

Same here in Ireland. If you find a small maybe back road mechanic, he will be great. I am lucky here in Kerry as I have that and also the dealership has an excellent mechanic.

Once in Donegal had all the staff at the dealership there gathered round the wee car trying to work out how to change a back light bulb.. they were planning to take the wing off.. Needless to say did not stay.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Oh No I would be out all night searching if it was my dog, in fact as DD says (evening by the way) get out there Eileen with your Dachsy detector.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Felt so sorry for her,she's walking round calling her name ( Ella) is never out alone and absolutely no road sense she says if that was my Lace..OMG Hopefully someone has taken her in and she'll turn up tomorrow.
Walked the legs off poor Lacey in the search,she's snoring her head off
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Oh No I would be out all night searching if it was my dog, in fact as DD says (evening by the way) get out there Eileen with your Dachsy detector.
How did it get out?
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Aww Poor dachshund. I hope she is found tomorrow. When I was out on a walk last week I was just coming out of a footpath when a car stopped me asking if I had seen a B&W JRT anywhere I hadnt Ive been wondering if they found it since.
Page 6 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >