View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DonDon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2005, 11:58 AM
yes, but theres days when im really hot, i cannot handle heat and people annoy me but if i attack anyone, its right off to prison for me.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 11:58 AM
did it say in the paper that is was an prolonged attack?
cos we all know it if it was then there would of been more damage done and if it was a prolnged attack where, was her father? im guessing he was not watching her
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by DonDon
and i sincerely hope any child of yours never suffers an attack like this, would it still then be the childs fault??
I replied to this already - no child of mine would be allowed to be unsupervised around any dog, no child of mine would be allowed to approach a tethered dog.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 12:08 PM
and i sincerely hope any child of yours never suffers an attack like this, would it still then be the childs fault??
No one here has said it was the child fault,...That is silly to suggest anyone has or does not feel for the poor child.

I personally said the OWNER should have been responsibe.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 12:10 PM
yes, but theres days when im really hot, i cannot handle heat and people annoy me but if i attack anyone, its right off to prison for me.
Yes and you are a human being with, hopefully, a much higher leval of understanding. That is just a silly comparrison...I also trust that no one ties you up in a situation you would rather not be in and expect you to just sit there and like it. That is the difference between human beings and animals...We choose what situations we put ourselves in and our animals don't, it is up to us to see that we have the safety of our animal and those around it at heart.

This is an animal for which who ever owns it is responsible for.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Shadow Boxer, Mini, bobbie, becs and dibley fantastic posts as always!

Poor litte girl and poor dog and poor breed! The Sun is only bought by chavs and sadly chavs see staffordshire bull terriers as an "cool" and "hard" dog! so this is really making sure this wonderful and fantastic breed end up in the wrong hands! and acts like this will happen again! Also what crap parent (the mother was away) but the dad was there, my god if i had a child there is no way i would my child alone with any dog!
I bet the staffie was really hot and bothered! and prob been teased to death by children all day!
And that Picture is sick, ive never seen any staffies look like that!
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 01:02 PM

maybe so, but your not condemming a dog to prison - you're condemming it to DEATH
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-06-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by Stephanie
maybe so, but your not condemming a dog to prison - you're condemming it to DEATH
A good point and it should be noted Dondon, that you would get a fair trial first.

Graeme
DonDon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Archaeopath
I replied to this already - no child of mine would be allowed to be unsupervised around any dog, no child of mine would be allowed to approach a tethered dog.

so dogs only attack people that are alone. it just amazes me why people cant just accept that some dogs are plain crazy and would attack anything that moves.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Graeme
A good point and it should be noted Dondon, that you would get a fair trial first.

Graeme
and he would get away with it as self defence

and who said this dog would go for anythng that moves NOT even the SUN said that
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »