Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2012, 03:08 PM
my diet is apalling for breakfast i had half a bag of doritos and a cream egg

i do try and eat healthily though. i eat alot of veg because i like it, and could quite happily have a sunday roast without the meat and just a big plate of veg

i dont really like fruit, but will eat bananas and i quite like mango too.

i eat alot of junk food i love takeaways, and have been known before now to have tea, then order takeaway a few hours later

but saying that i do eat healthy balanced meals like pasta dishes etc, which i do make myself, and i make things like casseroles and stews.

all i worry about is that i like what i eat, after all i like to enjoy my food, but i do alot of exercise so i burn off what i eat anyway.
i walk the dogs for 2 hours a day, im out with the fox hounds for 5-6 hours on a sunday, i go kick boxing on a tuesday for an hour.. so that racks up at 21 hours of exercise a week. not too bad i dont think.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2012, 12:03 AM
considering im a student i don't think my diet is THAT bad.... i have 2 slices of brown toast for breakfast (if i'm up before noon) haha a sandwhichy/wrap sort of thing for lunch, usually something containing houmous, pulses and salad (LOVE humous).

Dinner is usually something reasonably good, had a dominos this week, but usually veggie sausages with mash and a veg, pasta and veg bake, jacket potato with beans+cheese with salad, veg risotto, veg curry, veg fajitas. Stuff along those lines ha.

Considering some the **** my friends eat i really don't think that's bad!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6