Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers
Well the good news is my mum and dad have decided after all that they would like Charlie, it's such a relief at least I will see him daily and get to have him back when my parents go on holidays etc. We've been taking him to visit each time we go and he won them round, but who could resist!!

I am soooo happy

Thats really brilliant news CC, I am so glad that Charlie will be going to be your mum and dads little boy (does that make you his sister now ) I bet it is such a relief for you and you will be able to stay in his life forever, well done for convincing them (but then again I bet Charlie did that all on his own with his cute adorable little face )
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers
I've just told him, but he doesn't look too happy does he........lol. No, I know for sure he will get spoilt rotten!!

Awww he is truly gorgeous CC, your parents are soooo lucky to be the owners of little Charlie.
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 08:03 AM
Great news CC and great that you will still be close to him, he is gorgeous :smt049
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 09:06 AM
It does make me happier, if my parents have any concerns at least I will be there for them all.

When we took Charlie to see them recently, he came out of his pet carrier and sat at my dads feet, then stood up, went outside the backdoor had a wee then came back in.......I think that convinced my parents.......lol. They are going to be in for a shock, he's not normally that good!!

Charlie had just had a bath on those photos, hence the wet feet and ears........lol.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 09:38 AM
He he, Charlie knew he had to make a good impression CC
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6