Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Haha yep, we've all been saved from that horrible thing
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Ahhahaha loving the additional 'Lady like' photo's.

Have to say Florence I can't see that Whoopee cushion doing much whooping ever again

I think dog stealing is a good idea Vicky. Lola is so sweet!

I thought today I would post Bandit in his new coat...he's not very impressed...

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 08:07 PM
reminds me of the pic of Bella in her coat
OMG,he so doesn't want that on does he?
Gorgeous coat though,hopefully in time he'll actually move his legs
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Oh , poor Bandit. He is not impressed with his new coat. It's a great fit .though
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Evening all! My favourite thread! Takes me ages to catch up with it. Some great pics today. Vicky - cheese and onion crisps are the work of the devil. The stink!!!!

Florence - so what DO you call a non whooping whoopee cushion? Just a pile of rags really isn't it!

Jen I've nicked that piccie of Bandit frozen to the spot in the new coat and I am gonna dig out the Bella one and try to put them together lol!

Oh and that's a GORGEOUS Staffy. I post many pics of my sister's lovely Staffy. I'd steal him too if I could. (It has not escaped my attention that Lacey is always the one to come up with the criminal ideas lol!)

Took Bella to the big country park above the lake today (didn't fancy bathing her 3 days running!) took pics but will probably put them in the dog photo section when I get time.

This thread has fair brightened me up I was feeling rather jaded as my day has been a very mixed one. Started really well and sort of disintegrated in parts from then on.

One of those days where you don't seem to have achieved anything to speak of but feel as if you've been hard at it all day and all evening? Just glad we had a good long walk first thing. I never feel that a day has been altogether wasted if I've had a nice walk with the Ayatollah.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 08:32 PM
It took him a while to sit when I asked him Eileen. I'm sure once he's been out in it a few times he'll get used to it!

It does fit nicely doesn't it Blonderosie. I'm really chuffed with it even if he isn't

I look forward to the picture amalgamation Pat. It took me a while to catch up today, it was all happening while I was at work

I'm sorry you've had a bad day but I'm glad this thread has helped to brighten you up. I have had a similar day to you, I spent all morning in the office in discussion with my manager about various things except for when I popped out to see the vet about one of the horses. Before I knew it lunchtime had arrived but still these were things we needed to discuss and hadn't had a chance to prior to today. I then spent my afternoon in the medicine cabinet sorting out of date meds and making a list of what we have in stock so that when an animal goes to the vets and gets prescribed something that we already have we don't end up getting more. That took a good hour to do!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Can't think of a better title than .... we are NOT going out in these!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 08:58 PM

WHAT are they like?
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Like two peas in an uncomfortable looking pod!
Page 59 of 130 « First < 9 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 109 > Last »