Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by susannah92 View Post
Kenny, its so good to see that you are still keeping in touch with your friends on Dogsey - I do hope that this contact is helping you a little to cope with the terrible distress and loss you are feeling just now. It really is early days yet, but I know from my own experience that talking about a beloved animal to people who really understand the devastating sense of bereavement, has helped ease that awful feeling of aloneness.
I havent posted for a few days but have been reading this thread to keep up to date with how you are doing. Hope you get a good night's rest and remember you did all you could to help Harvey - don't have any doubts about that.
You are very much in my thoughts xx
Hi Susannah

Thank you for the lovely message, I really appreciate the kind support.

I think that's an important word -support. Everyone has been a real support, both during Harvey's fight for health and since he sadly lost that fight.

This is truly a special place with everyone being so kind and understanding and I can not thank everyone enough.

I will never be able to forgive myself for the way Harvey died, he deserved dignity at the very least.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-04-2015, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Something so noble about that boy's head ... Can't explain it but I just know that Harvey is special.
Yes Noble is exactly what he is, he always carried himself that way and oh so trusting.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by KennyUK View Post
I will never be able to forgive myself for the way Harvey died, he deserved dignity at the very least.
Kenny, I hope you will come to understand, like the rest of us on here, that dignity is exactly what you gave your boy.

There's no dignity in fits and certainly no dignity in a prolonged life of more and more serious fits of longer and longer duration.

You gave your lad what we the majority of us have given to our beloved friends at one time or another, peace from pain at the expense of our own. Is there a greater gift than that? xx
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Kenny, I hope you will come to understand, like the rest of us on here, that dignity is exactly what you gave your boy.

There's no dignity in fits and certainly no dignity in a prolonged life of more and more serious fits of longer and longer duration.

You gave your lad what we the majority of us have given to our beloved friends at one time or another, peace from pain at the expense of our own. Is there a greater gift than that? xx
Great post Chris ... wise words indeed.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Hi Chris

Thank you for such a kind post.

Please forgive me as I am a bit lost for words at the moment, I just don't know what to say to people or describe how I feel...
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Oh, boy. So sorry to hear this. You didn't let him down, you stood by him as he fought for his life against whatever it was that was ailing him. May he sleep well, and we're all here for you because most of us know how it feels. Brave Harvey did the best he could, and you stayed by his side. Bravo to you, be strong... I know you can do it.
I don't know how I missed not seeing the sad news sooner. I have quoted MJ here because this just reflects my own thought s so well.

I am devestated for you Kenny, Harvey - beautiful in every way and lives on forever in your heart x.

I hope you don't mind me borrowing your lovely sentiment mjfromga? x
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
I don't know how I missed not seeing the sad news sooner. I have quoted MJ here because this just reflects my own thought s so well.

I am devestated for you Kenny, Harvey - beautiful in every way and lives on forever in your heart x.

I hope you don't mind me borrowing your lovely sentiment mjfromga? x
Hi bobble

Thank you for your kind post, much appreciated.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-04-2015, 07:03 PM
I hope everyone who has been feeling under the weather are a little better today...
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-04-2015, 11:15 PM
How's things with you popster?
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Hey, that's kind of you to ask Kenny. I'm ok. I'm a bit of a night owl and not really a morning person. I love to read and that's what I do till 1 or 2 in the morning. Also why I respond to your posts late at night! I also get the email alerts from Dogsey saying new posts are on. Do you remember me saying about the tea lights I used to light in my garden? Something else I did was plant a yellow rose. You could perhaps plant a shrub or something similar. In some of my previous posts I asked if you were eating ok. I hope you are.
Page 58 of 62 « First < 8 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 > Last »