Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by KennyUK View Post
Thanks tawney

This week has not gone slowly, it seems to have flown by which is not right. It's just that every day has melded into one big nightmare and I don't know where the time has gone.

One moment Harvey was here and now he's not.
He is Kenny ... through your memories of happy times past. He was such a very special dog ... I just knew that when I first saw the avatar you had created. There is something very special about him ... it is the way he held his head. Call me weird ... you won't be the first!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Just popping in Kenny to see how you are coping. Hope you are managing to keep yourself busy so that you are not fretting too much.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Just popping in Kenny to see how you are coping. Hope you are managing to keep yourself busy so that you are not fretting too much.
Hi Moyra

How are you feeling today, any better?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 06:30 PM
I am not too bad, the gout is beginning to ease off. I am very tired though as I had a bad night last night. So am going to take myself off to bed in a little while so I can get warm. I hope you are feeling a little better. It must feel so strange without Harvey there going through your routines together. Take care of yourself. God bless.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-04-2015, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I am not too bad, the gout is beginning to ease off. I am very tired though as I had a bad night last night. So am going to take myself off to bed in a little while so I can get warm. I hope you are feeling a little better. It must feel so strange without Harvey there going through your routines together. Take care of yourself. God bless.
That's good to hear, it's horrible feeling under the weather although sorry you had a bad night.

Yes, snuggled in bed is a good place to rest.

I'm just going through the motions really as I don't really know what else to do, it all seems so pointless really.

Have a nice sleep tonight and get your strength back up.

((((Hugs))))
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Kenny, I hope you have a restful night too. I can quite understand you feel everything's pointless - you must feel so empty and weary at the moment. It so early days and you need to give yourself time and not expect too much of yourself. There are no regrets Kenny, sometimes when we lose a loved one (either human or animal) we often think I could have done more but it's so clear Harvey had a wonderful life and he loved you so much. I couldn't bear to go through what you are at the moment that's why I feel for you so much and my heart goes out to you. Please look after yourself. xx
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by Popster View Post
Kenny, I hope you have a restful night too. I can quite understand you feel everything's pointless - you must feel so empty and weary at the moment. It so early days and you need to give yourself time and not expect too much of yourself. There are no regrets Kenny, sometimes when we lose a loved one (either human or animal) we often think I could have done more but it's so clear Harvey had a wonderful life and he loved you so much. I couldn't bear to go through what you are at the moment that's why I feel for you so much and my heart goes out to you. Please look after yourself. xx
Hi popster

Thanks for the kind words, really appreciate them.

Your not wrong, empty, tired and can't wait for everyday to end as soon as it starts tbh.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-04-2015, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=Gnasher;2867341it is the way he held his head.![/QUOTE]

Yes yes yes, I always loved the way he held his head, he did it every single time.
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Kenny, its so good to see that you are still keeping in touch with your friends on Dogsey - I do hope that this contact is helping you a little to cope with the terrible distress and loss you are feeling just now. It really is early days yet, but I know from my own experience that talking about a beloved animal to people who really understand the devastating sense of bereavement, has helped ease that awful feeling of aloneness.
I havent posted for a few days but have been reading this thread to keep up to date with how you are doing. Hope you get a good night's rest and remember you did all you could to help Harvey - don't have any doubts about that.
You are very much in my thoughts xx
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by KennyUK View Post
Yes yes yes, I always loved the way he held his head, he did it every single time.
Something so noble about that boy's head ... Can't explain it but I just know that Harvey is special.
Page 57 of 62 « First < 7 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 > Last »