IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Well done Iso! You rock!

But no cheese? *gasp*!!!!!! ;o)
I know

We have got a bit of cheese for recipes, but it's just bog-standard own brand cheddar (for grating etc)

I shall miss my Carr's Water Biscuits with a good bit of local extra strong crumbly lancashire on them, having a low fat yoghurt for supper just isn't the same
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Took me awhile to get some photos cos our pooter exploded a few weeks ago!

Anyhoo, this is me at uni, ready for the summer ball in 1999:

At a formal dinner at uni (I'm at the front on the left, not the one with the beard!!!!!):

At my heaviest, the first day we got Bryan:

And this was last year - strangely even though I'd lost weight my face looks fatter :

I've been good so far today, had a bowl of porridge with half the amount of brown sugar I usually have and am just about to eat a banana.
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Great idea about shopping online. I need to start doing that, as I normally end up finding my OH has been to the shop and not only spent a fortune on things we don't need, but there's usually loads of fatty food. I could do with doing our main shop online, baking my own bread again and only sending OH out when we need things like milk, and sending him with the right amount of money in his hand.

So far so good today. I've had two bowls of Rice Krispies, at 116 calories each, plus milk from my daily allocation, and I'm not desperately hungry I can't believe it's 1:30 already. Normally I don't make it to 10am without a snack and certainly not from lunch until home time. I do, however, have several glasses of water around me so that I can have a drink to quell the cravings for biscuits!

My work trousers are already feeling looser. I have very sensitive skin and on Monday, I had a band of red raw skin where the waist band lies. Every time I moved, it BURNT Today, they are still snug, but I can do them up without holding my breath and they're leaving much less of a line around my tummy.
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Reisu: I have th Leah Bracknell DVD. It's really good and not too much hard worl
thanks, i will check that one out
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Croissant, chocolate cookie and boiled sweets.........so far. Ooops!!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 05:55 PM
I want cake!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2009, 01:13 PM
I ate two pieces of turkish delight and 4 celebrations last night!!!!!!

Once the Christmas sweets are finished that's it though
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2009, 01:35 PM
I have had poached egg x 2, 2 x bacon and 2 toms..oh and 2xtoast with real butter, cant stand that fake spread rubbish.

I have a crossiant in the cupboard who speaks to me every time i open the door!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
after i had my angina attacks i had to quit smoking, and i had to come off my HRT. so i gained 3 stone in weight. i was 15-2. and b4 chrsitmas i had lost a stone in weight, but i put on 3 lb over christmas. and im now back on the diet. and i have lost 1lb so far. but its all by watching what i eat. its all low fat.and 1/2 fat stuff that comes in this house. im trying to walk more, but days like today i havnt even got dressed. feel like yuk so havnt done much.
i found a diet site called foodfocus. it helps u by breaking down what u eat and telling u how many colories u have eaten and what u have walked off. really good site.
and no way am i putting on any pics of me.sorry.
10 years ago i was between a size 10 and 12. now its a 16/18 in some clothes.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2009, 05:53 PM
im joining in here!!

im taking up running/biking and kickboxing (sorting that out monday!)

stepped on the scales tonight - 9 stone 10 - = diet...!

starting that monday as i need to go shopping tomoorw for some healthy foods..... !!!

my target weight is 9 stone.... but id also like to tone up too hence the type of exercise im plotting lol!
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »