View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2008, 10:47 PM
I also got a card from sheree yesterday, I have to say I have been a bit worried about her, I did pop a short note into the card I sent saying we were all missing her, x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Hello everyone

So sorry I've not been online, I am absolutely fine, well apart from this bronchitis that just won't shift, it went away for a few days and is now back with a vengeance

I feel a bit foolish telling you the latest news, and some may think I'm mad, but I was only away for a few days...I didn't get to pick Fabey up as I was too ill to care for him at Snowdrop when I first got back, then as there had been no heating or hot water for a year now it was just far too cold and damp for me to stay there with my bad chest. Clive and I chatted things through and we agreed that I would come back and we would make a go of things, he has been really controlling his temper and making an extra special effort to make a fuss of Leon, he will go and sit in his bed with him just cuddling him and chatting to him, he plays tuggy with his tiger and has not made any mention of dogs fur or slobber. I have also made a conscious effort to make sure the kitchen walls etc are wiped down a couple of times a day just to make sure there isn't anything for him to complain about. He still gets cross about customers that muck him about but I can see that he is far more controlled than he was and is obviously thinking about the effect the dark moods have on me.

For those who have tried to ring me I must apologise, my phone suddenly stopped working for some reason, Clive sorted me out with a spare one of his a couple of days ago but I need to go and get some credit on it before I can read any mailbox messages or reply to any text messages. I've barely been online either as I feel so poorly I've just been lying around when Clive hasn't needed me at the unit.

I had a quick chat with Sam (sjpurt) this morning to thank her for sending a huge box full of pressies from various Dogsey members and I will thank you all individually once I have opened them up. In the meantime please know that I am so grateful for all the love and caring that you have sent my way, it really means a lot to me.

Sheree xxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Sheree please don't feel foolish, you have to do what is right for you. I do hope things work out for you but just remember you have been through an awful lot this year, so please don't settle for something or someone "just because" Having said that you know all the good times and that is the probs when telling people online about things you tend to focus on the bad and miss out all the good things.

I am not sure you should be wiping down walls with bronchitis though you should be resting

I am glad you are safe and as well as you are and that at least you have heat and hot water. Take care of yourself and that means emotionally aswell as physically. Have a lovely Christmas and I really wish you health and Happiness in 2009 xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Sheree please don't feel foolish, you have to do what is right for you. I do hope things work out for you but just remember you have been through an awful lot this year, so please don't settle for something or someone "just because" Having said that you know all the good times and that is the probs when telling people online about things you tend to focus on the bad and miss out all the good things.

I am not sure you should be wiping down walls with bronchitis though you should be resting

I am glad you are safe and as well as you are and that at least you have heat and hot water. Take care of yourself and that means emotionally aswell as physically. Have a lovely Christmas and I really wish you health and Happiness in 2009 xxx
Thanks so much Lynne, I never doubted that I loved Clive and I think this was probably a jolt that we both needed to
bring us to our senses about what is important in life...health and happiness. Things have been lovely here since we got back and the extra effort we are both putting in is coming naturally to us, fingers crossed things will never come to a head like that again.

I hope you also have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Glad to hear you are somewhere warm and dry and you are being looked after properly, that is the main thing. At least you and Clive have talked and he can now see the repercussions of his beaviour towards you.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 12:05 PM
editing as i clearly need to read the whole thread
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 12:13 PM
i hope it works out for you this time . clive imo needs to realise how special you are & how much you have given up for him. Youve given him a 2nd chance so everything crossed that he has realised that & you never have to decide wether to give him a third chance or not.(& dont you dare give hiom a third chance!!!) Have a lovely Xmas.Hope you get spoiled rotton.You deserve it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Just read all through this (Don't know how i missed it before) anyway very pleased to hear things are working better for you. I have some friends who are the 'perfect' gardeners, they once asked me if they should get a dog, I said no because a dog and a 'perfect' garden (or house for that matter) are mutually incompatible and there just ain't anything going to change that.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Good to see you back hon, no matter how briefly x0x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Great news Sheree, hope everything goes ok for you and Clive. Also hope you get rid of your bronchitis and feel better in time for Christmasxxx
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >