Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Thank you all

Ramble, thats exactly what we have decided to do, we will wait and see what happens, should any problems arise we will deal with it then.

I have spoken to a couple of people that have 2 male peis and they have had no problmes either.

I have also spoken to the breeder who has assured me she would never have said have a boy if she thought there would be a problem.

I am just a little worrier, my animals happiness is so important to me that i am looking for things that could go wrong before we've even started.

Diesel is a very laid back dog and tolerates alot, even the kittens climbling all over him and i have been told that pup is so laid back he's almost horizontal

So, i wont anticipate any problems, i will wait and see.

Thank you all for your replies, i dont know what i'd do without you lot
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Mine get along fine and there has never been anything close to a fight between them although they have the rare snap at one another if a high value item is up for grabs.

Both mine were neutered under a year old though and I dont think i'd have unneutered males together.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Have to say in general dog may have a falling out, never do any real damage and be playing together 10 minuets latter. Bitches however are very difficult to keep together once there has been a bad falling out, it seems they never forgive and forget and the slightest thing will set the off again, none of the boys I own have ever been like that.
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Hi there

We have 2 entire males, now aged 10 and 5 entire females and have never had any problems.

I dont know why you should anticipate problems, why dont you just try it and see ? What does the breeder think ?

Thalice-Mailce
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5