View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Awww...bless her heart. Thank goodness you now know what it is and have the treatment for it. Big hugs from me...for you and Roxy!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Just got in....had to see what was wrong with Roxy......so glad you have seen Dean.

Glad that you at least know what it is.......give her gentle hugs from us Hun.....and I hope your a little less stressed now too. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Glad its not serious
Hope the treatment works and she'll be given the all clear on monday.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Aw poor Roxy, hope she feels better in no time ((((BIG HUGS)))) to the Duchess
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks guys

I guess I ought to take another sample with me on Monday so Delicious Dean can check it's cleared up.

So, another early morning pee with me following behind her with a cereal bowl......

Good job most people are still in bed

Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Thanks guys

I guess I ought to take another sample with me on Monday so Delicious Dean can check it's cleared up.

So, another early morning pee with me following behind her with a cereal bowl......

Good job most people are still in bed

I got a fab tip from patch when royce had to have daily urine collected for his diabetes, one ruller....one small plastic dish { I find the plastic ones from the take away handy as they are low sides and quite long,, glue plastic tub to ruler or any other kinda stick really ,, viola... just slip it under when they start to wee,,,, no worries,,, one of the best tips going is that x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I got a fab tip from patch when royce had to have daily urine collected for his diabetes, one ruller....one small plastic dish { I find the plastic ones from the take away handy as they are low sides and quite long,, glue plastic tub to ruler or any other kinda stick really ,, viola... just slip it under when they start to wee,,,, no worries,,, one of the best tips going is that x
Oh brilliant! Thanks Shona - and Patch
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 06:10 PM
You beat me to it Shona Another thing you can use is strong cooking foil shaping a small tablespoon shape with a long handle, the good side about collecting urine for testing is you need such a small amount if its only for a "stick" test you only need a few drops.
Hope you see a response to the treatment very quickly
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
You beat me to it Shona Another thing you can use is strong cooking foil shaping a small tablespoon shape with a long handle, the good side about collecting urine for testing is you need such a small amount if its only for a "stick" test you only need a few drops.
Hope you see a response to the treatment very quickly
Thanks Jeanette. Baz was the first one home, and there was pee, but only slightly bloody, which is a huge improvement. He also said that when he walked her at 4 he couldn't really see any blood at all.
Looks like the fix is going to be nice and fast
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Vicki
expect you have this covered, but probiotic yoghurt (or powder) will help prevent any canons going off ....glad she is OK, and you caught it quickly,
Mary
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »