Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Emma
awww Laura, come on !!!!!
Okay okay . I am ahem years old (not revealing that so easy ), originally from Argyll have been living in Cumbernauld (14 miles north of Glasgow) for the past 5 years with my partner Kyle (29 - dont mind revealing his age lol) no plans for children or marriage. Have two dogs Cassy & Kip, been working in the office of an Environmental Consultant for the past 4 years.
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

12-04-2005, 09:18 AM
I will be 29 this year I live in Falkirk with my OH have been together for 8 years and we have 2 dogs and 4 cats - I design and make cat and dog collars.
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Housedog
about 8 friends who mean the world to me.
Hope I'm in there Jim after all it's me that HAS to listen to you rabbit on and on at shows. Ony jokin'
Tracie
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2005, 10:31 AM
I'm 33, live in Koege in Denmark. Have Luna and Oliver the cat. SIngle and no kids.

I work for TDC Cable TV... I'm a customeradvicer.
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi, My name is Tammy. I live North of Johannesburg, in South Africa. I got married in January this year, and am due to have a baby girl on 21st May. I will be 25 in June. OH (Justin) will be 24 in September (my toy-boy ).

I work in Insurance (short term), and have been studying this for the past 2 years while working.

We own Bruno, a black, Labrador x Boerboel. He is 5 years old, and spoilt rotten (definately our first child). I adopted himabout 3 years ago from a client at the vet I used to work at.

We also own Higgins, a female cockatiel (thought she was male till she laid an egg). I hand reared her from when she was 2 weeks old as her mother had too many babies and could not cope. She looked like a little turkey, was seriously ugly, and I did not think she would survive. She is beautiful now and almost 3years old.

And ... thats me
OzBoz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-04-2005, 11:53 AM
OK here goes....I'm 30 (arrgggghhhh), married for 3 ish years after 8 yrs living in sin, 3 kids, 1 dog, 4 cats and a day pass to the local nuthouse
I work as a Technical manager for an agricultural chemical manufacturer which I love, I'd go(even more) barmy if I didn't have my job!
I live in North Wales and usually disappear in to the mountains with the dog, the kids and a tent for the summer
Cazzh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-04-2005, 12:01 PM
I am 43 and my last job was as a dog warden which I did for four years. I gave that up a year ago, partially due to an ongoing 'depression' about the job I had because of post traumatic stress over a particularly upsetting collection I had to make of a dog rotting to death and also because of an ankle problem I have just had operated on. I ran my own training classes, did one-to-one training sessions and behavioural consultations for 10 years, finishing those 18 months ago due to the ankle injury and lack of time. I will probably resume doing one to one sessions once my ankle is ok and I can stand around for long periods again. I have two grown up daughters, a husband, 6 dogs, 1 cat, 1 parrot, 1 syrian hamster, 2 russian hamsters, 1 fish, 26 guineapigs (I show and breed) and 16 chinchillas(which I breed)!

I have had an interest in dog training and behaviour since I was 11, which was when I trained my first dog and started reading all the books I could on the subject. I would never regard myself as an expert in this field as there is always something new to learn and new theories to be explored. I have various certificates but I do not regard these as just 'pieces of paper' as some would claim. They are 'proof' that I have taken the time and trouble (and expense!) to learn my subject and research most aspects of it. I firmly believe in re-evaluating training methods and that one method does not neccessarily 'fit all'. I am however against using force and punishment as part of a training method as there are far better ways of solving problems. Basically, I prefer to treat the cause, not just 'fix' the symptoms.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2005, 12:04 PM
I'm 38 and have 2 kids 4 dogs and only one husband.........but am working on finding some more

Portsmouth born and bred ..am qualified chef but now work part time for BP ( taking the easy life now )....not much else really i lead a very boring life LOL
Sue-
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-04-2005, 12:07 PM
I live in north-east and am 36yrs old, have husband and 3 kids and work as a carer
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Inca, what is BP??
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »