View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Sorry to hear Loki had another fit today, I hope you and Loki have a peaceful night. And maybe a better day tomorrow.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 06:41 AM
How's your beautiful girl today? Did you and her get any rest? Hope things have improved xxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

07-04-2008, 07:45 AM
Aw many thanks again Everyone. She took one more fit about 6.55 pm last night - none since. She is on her wanderings at the moment - since 7 am she has wandered back and forth! Still it is good to see her do that! Hopefully, I will get into my bed tonight and not try to sleep on my easy chair

Again, Every One, many thanks for all your support and wishes for Loki. I do appreciate them very much.

Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2008, 08:07 AM
I hope you and Loki get a peaceful day today and a peaceful night.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Hope, as Lynn says, you get a peaceful day. x
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 12:49 PM
so sorry about loki,hope shes ok Shamus did it too yesterday 5 in a row luckily I was a mile from the vet when he started and took him in (HES HEAVY)it took 3 iv shots in 10 mins to stop him,hes all normal this morning
maybe its the weather we were doing so good 6 weeks since his last one hug to loki from us xxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Oh Rose, I'm so very, very sorry to be reading this thread. Poor Loki, and it hasn't been as long since the last episode as you went before with her. I am so terribly sorry for you, bless her. At least she has you, you know what you are doing with these fits, you've got a brilliant vet and I hope you managed to get the house call you wanted this morning. I also hope you've managed to get a bit of sleep yourself. I can't imagine what this must be like for you to go through each time. I know how Lucky Star has suffered with her Loki in the past, and I hope you get things under control a.s.a.p. Poor, poor Loki, but I'm sure she'll pull through like she always does, and even more I hope it will be a long, long time before the next spate of them. Bless you Rose, you don't deserve to have something like this with your beloved Loki, it's just not fair.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

07-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Many thanks Everyone for your wishes for Loki and support - I do appreciate it. I called the Vet this morning and spoke to the female vet who said to keep her on the increased dose of Phenobarb (3 in the morning instead of 2). Still just 2 in the evening and still the Potassium Bromide tablet in the mornings. No fits so far, so I am keeping my fingers crossed (toes as well).

In total, from Saturday lunchtime until last night at 6.55 pm she took a total of 16 fits.

Sorry to hear that Shamus took fits yesterday but glad that you were able to get him to the vet - good job you were so close! I couldn't carry Loki either - she is heavy!

It is a dreadful condition I wish that could be wiped out altogether.

I do hope Shamus is fit free for a long time.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Loki's are gone for another 7 and a half months!

Again, every one on here, many many thanks for all your lovely wishes and support.

Take care and Loki sends her thanks as well xx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi Rose,

Sorry to hear Loki had another fit last night, but so pleased she hasn't had any fits since! Really hope that this is now the last in the latest of this bout of fits. Again, all fingers and paws crossed.

Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight and that Loki has a settled night, too.

Take care.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 06:46 PM
I hoe Loki has been ok today and has not suffered any further fits, I hope she is back her normal happy self soon.
Take Care Rose & Loki
x
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »