Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 11:06 PM
but i dont see what the problem is?

thye have done health tests/ the dog is afamily pet etc

i know im not one for supporting breeding tbh but 'i dont see a problem' as such with the litter????....
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 11:35 PM
She's a rescue... she is not a dog to be bred from.. and yet here is being bred from..

I can't beleive you don't see a problem with that!

PLease read the full thread!! about how she was to be spayed and then rehomed and now she is their pet and has produced a litter..its just not right!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
She's a rescue... she is not a dog to be bred from.. and yet here is being bred from..

I can't beleive you don't see a problem with that!

PLease read the full thread!! about how she was to be spayed and then rehomed and now she is their pet and has produced a litter..its just not right!
rescued from where though - think this is the bit im missing lol!!!!

you mean no full pedigree - no past etc???

im sitting on the bench here - im not taking sides

at least till we know the full storyy..........
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 07:24 AM
I must admit the co-incidence seems extraordinary - same name, same age, same hip scores.

Jessica, I'm really interested to hear what you say.

I always had a good opinion of you, the actions shots of your dogs imply that they have a good life with you, but if this is the same dog, it would appear that the only motivation for breeding her would be money and in which case you'll have completely lost my respect.
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Woah people,

While on the face of it this is a poor decision, but has anyone stopped to think.

Jessica is a young person living with her Mother, and while she promotes the dogs and the litters and the showing and the kennel, as hers. The fact of the matter is Jessica is probably not the decision maker in any of this. So while she may have gained a bit of dog savvy and a few ethics in her time on Dogsey, it is likely her Mum makes the decisions and pays the bills. I should know how it works, I'm the Mother of a 19 and 22 year old.

So we may have lost a cyber friend in this frenzy, through no fault of her own. I for one hope not. We may not ever hear Jessica'a side of the story, she'll be wanting to defend her Mum, or at least maintain her loyalty I would imagine, and I know that feeling too.

Go easy would you.

Dawn R.
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-07-2008, 08:10 AM
If you look at Jessica's profile you'll find her website.... and yes.. that's her Izzy...

I don't know what the problem is though... Lots of people breed their dogs... Maybe Izzy has got a pedigree allowing her to breed...

Anyway, Izzy seems to have disappeared from the posts... wonder what happened to her... She was indeed beautiful.

Jessica says she's 23 years old..
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by Nursey View Post
Woah people,

While on the face of it this is a poor decision, but has anyone stopped to think.

Jessica is a young person living with her Mother, and while she promotes the dogs and the litters and the showing and the kennel, as hers. The fact of the matter is Jessica is probably not the decision maker in any of this. So while she may have gained a bit of dog savvy and a few ethics in her time on Dogsey, it is likely her Mum makes the decisions and pays the bills. I should know how it works, I'm the Mother of a 19 and 22 year old.

So we may have lost a cyber friend in this frenzy, through no fault of her own. I for one hope not. We may not ever hear Jessica'a side of the story, she'll be wanting to defend her Mum, or at least maintain her loyalty I would imagine, and I know that feeling too.

Go easy would you.

Dawn R.
agree with you on this, i looked back at her threads and wondered if she owned the pugs and her mum owned the labs. She talks about her new home and taking her 3 dogs, pictures of pugs.

It doesn't look good but may not have been her decision IF this is what happened.
Before the lynch mob is out maybe we need to hear from her first. jmo.

I also got the impression that the dog was one they had bred and then taken back from the owner who couldn't keep it for what ever reason, but i am guessing.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 08:57 AM
I think the reason people have got so upset by this is that the whole thread was about a concern that some one wanted Izzy to breed rather then have as a loved pet. Some thing the OP didn't want to happen.

Then it turns out she was bred from anyway by the OP, even after she said the bitch had been through so much and needed a loving PET home.

Its not the fact a rescue was bred from (though i must admit i dont always agree with this) but the hypocrisy and the fact it was admited Izzy shouldn't be breed. Well thats my take on it anyway . . .
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »