View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Glad to hear she's wanting to play, so she must be feeling right as rain again now, I hope. Poor you, you must be mentally and physically exhausted, so get as much rest as you can, knowing she should be ok now. LOts of hugs and kisses coming from me and Georgieboy.xxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

14-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Loki had a fit free night and seems to be over this last lot - only 4 so I am thankful for that. I still gave her the extra Phenob this morning but must call the vet to see if I can stop the extra one and just give her the 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

She slept all night on top of my bed - I had to squeeze under the duvet as I didn't want to disturb her! I did get a sleep but one ear always on the alert! She got up for a drink of water about 4 am and came back into my bedroom but slept on her mattress until 9.30 am - I slept in as well until then! Still tired but at least a bit more relieved.

It was good that Loki's fits were 7.5 months between the last one and this. The medication must be working. The fits themself were not as long, nor as severe as they were last August.

She looks a lot brighter today, so all your good thoughts to Loki reached her and that's for sure!

I do so appreciate all your support and all the lovely messages given to me, I don't feel so alone!

Loki says thank you as well. I have my fingers crossed she won't be having any more for now anyway. 7.5 months was good to be fit free.

Again, thanks everyone xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 02:29 PM
So pleased to read your update today and long may it continue! Give the gorgeous girl a big hug from me and many wags and licks from Cassie! xxxxx Now try and get some rest
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Only just caught up with this. I hope Loki will be fit free for a long time to come, it is such a horrible thing to watch as you just don't seem able to do much for them. Hope the beautiful girl has a good day, you must feel so stressed by it all.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Hugs from us here, glad things are improving x
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 05:19 PM
That's excellent news. Let's see if she can make it 8.5 months before then next one now if there is a next one.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Only just caught this, but so glad to hear that the fits appear to have stopped and that she is much brighter.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
The ice cream brings them out of fits quicker. I got a lot of first class advice from Loki's cousin, Loki, Mummy - Lucky Star, who gave me first class advice on epilepsy when Loki first took it. I have learnt a lot from LS. Also telling me about the Milk Thistle capsule.
Ahh I see, thank you for explaining, that is very interesting! Glad that Loki is doing a lot better today.xx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Rose,

Really pleased for both you and Loki.

Glad she hasn't had any more fits since the last four, that's great. The medication sounds as if it's working. Let's hope she is fit free for a good long while again.

Take care.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 06:30 PM
So pleased to read a good update Rose, and remember, you're never alone with us lot xxxxx
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >