Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Tegs_mum View Post
Hope the doctors can help!

My sister (we unfortunately share a room) has a terrible cough at the moment and I've been wearing earplugs cus after the first night I was going to KILL her!!!!!
not sure if it was on this site but some one said if u cover the bottoms of your feet in vick and put warm socks on it helps reduce the coughing. dont know if it works but worth a try,
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Do I squeeze the end to fit in my ear or do I just push them in?? I know sorry for being so silly
Squeeze the end and push them in with a twisting action, they only need to go in a short distance and you should have a small piece you can feel with your finger.

Good luck, hope they help you
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
not sure if it was on this site but some one said if u cover the bottoms of your feet in vick and put warm socks on it helps reduce the coughing. dont know if it works but worth a try,
I made her try that last week and she was worse
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Well stuff from doctors made not a jot of difference!!! BUT on a plus point the ear plugs Thank you so much, dulled the noise and I actually manged to get somje sleep and so did OH. I think I need to practice putting them in though lol as they didnt seem to stay in but definately reduced the diesel train to a low grumble - which was more or less bareable
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Well stuff from doctors made not a jot of difference!!! BUT on a plus point the ear plugs Thank you so much, dulled the noise and I actually manged to get somje sleep and so did OH. I think I need to practice putting them in though lol as they didnt seem to stay in but definately reduced the diesel train to a low grumble - which was more or less bareable
if you used the ones i sent you ? you need to push then right in till the edge sits just above the lobe ( inside )
mine dont fall out now LOL takes ptactice
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
if you used the ones i sent you ? you need to push then right in till the edge sits just above the lobe ( inside )
mine dont fall out now LOL takes ptactice
Am getting the hang of them now ta!!!

Have had 2 nights undisturbed sleep!!

Thank you you may just have saved a life ....my OH's!!!!!!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5