View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2007, 07:52 AM
I don't understand why some people are differentiating between small dogs and big dogs on this thread?! A dog is a dog - just because it's small doesn't mean it's OK to dress it up like a cabbage patch doll.

Mine have wax coats for the winter (the Pharaoh Hounds only), towel coats that they wear wet on boiling hot days at shows, and thick towel coats to wear home in the car after swimming in the winter.

Like people have said - if you want something to dress up, get a doll!

Debs
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
I don't understand why some people are differentiating between small dogs and big dogs on this thread?! A dog is a dog - just because it's small doesn't mean it's OK to dress it up like a cabbage patch doll.
I think because lots of small dogs feel the cold so much more, especially being so much nearer the ground.
I'm still for practical clothing only though, no bootees, hats, leather jackets, swimming costumes, jewellery, accessories etc. Just weather proof jackets and coats......
and berets
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Thanks for all the replays i shall be starting a new thread after but this one is more inportant
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5