Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
awe can I have a malalaw puppy? they are so cute,,, We spend a fortune on there wee puppy bits and bobs, collars, leads, each litter leaves with vet bed,,,so normaly buy £250.00 to £ 300.00 on vet bed per litter, you use half for them when they are here the other half is left in the box for a day prior to each pup going so it can smell home, Nero's male Ceasar that I bread ,,,,still sleeps with his bit,,, lol, his wee security blanky,
Wee itsy bitsy Boobah does the same,she still has hers too. She's sooo insecure aye right
Do I hear the pitter,patter of tiny paws in the nearer than planned future
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Wee itsy bitsy Boobah does the same,she still has hers too. She's sooo insecure aye right
Do I hear the pitter,patter of tiny paws in the nearer than planned future

hi,,,, yes there may be the thunder of tiny paws, lol, not for a while though,,, late 2008 early 2009 depending on how seasons fall, Royce is not getting any younger,,,so mabey in a year or so I will be looking for another dog to bring on,,,anyways its gona take me that long to fully recover from hollys litter, also the two yongsters still need so much time and training {at least another year or so } but you know how it is,,time flys when you get over 30yrs, so what seems like such a long way off never really is, I updated my page last night and opened a waiting list,,,lol.,,
Now it takes me at least a year to get the kennel names picked so best I start planning now,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Maddy still have her little bit of vetbed 'til just recently when she had a bad tummy and it wasn't even worth washing it was totally caked. :smt078
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Maddy still have her little bit of vetbed 'til just recently when she had a bad tummy and it wasn't even worth washing it was totally caked. :smt078
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 What a wee shame,I take it she now has a new blanky(your duvet)
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 02:14 PM
How you doing with the new list?Noticed about the folks going on about the questions re theory test.Make em do it at your house,don't let em take it away as homework.It's a superb idea but I like and prefer your Meet the parents attitude,should also send em to Nero's:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
How you doing with the new list?Noticed about the folks going on about the questions re theory test.Make em do it at your house,don't let em take it away as homework.It's a superb idea but I like and prefer your Meet the parents attitude,should also send em to Nero's:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

can you imagine, would be a true test of your devotion of the breed, if you can make it back out in one piece, lol,
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 12:15 AM
awe can I have a malalaw puppy? they are so cute,,, We spend a fortune on there wee puppy bits and bobs, collars, leads, each litter leaves with vet bed,,,so normaly buy £250.00 to £ 300.00 on vet bed per litter, you use half for them when they are here the other half is left in the box for a day prior to each pup going so it can smell home, Nero's male Ceasar that I bread ,,,,still sleeps with his bit,,, lol, his wee security blanky,
you know you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see it now a little white bullie running around the rotties and thinking its the boss and if they are anything like china the pup will be wrapped around your neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 12:37 AM
awe they sound lovely,,, what are they like to live with,,, are the dominant?, whats there traits?,,if you know what I mean,,

rotts are pirates,, gypsys, they steal things and hide them in there kennels, dig huge flipin holes,.,, I perfer to call them man traps,
they only want or seem intrested in something if someone else has it,
they never really chew the house up as such,, but they tear up toilet roll and take it very seriously,,, its got to be done so that the pieces are tiny that way you can cover the whole of the top landing, toilet and stair with just one loo roll, vinnie has reverted back to this puppy behaviour in the last week,,, on monday night I had a beeny toy torn to shredds all over the top landing and stair, tues loo roll, wed loo roll, im gona have his guts for garters if he keeps it up,
the girls like to stir up trouble, they are so clever compared to the boys,,, so much so they are like a diff breed,,, then again the female of any type is more savy than the male, eh,
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 07:16 AM
awe they sound lovely,,, what are they like to live with,,, are the dominant?, whats there traits?,,if you know what I mean,,

rotts are pirates,, gypsys, they steal things and hide them in there kennels, dig huge flipin holes,.,, I perfer to call them man traps,
they only want or seem intrested in something if someone else has it,
they never really chew the house up as such,, but they tear up toilet roll and take it very seriously,,, its got to be done so that the pieces are tiny that way you can cover the whole of the top landing, toilet and stair with just one loo roll, vinnie has reverted back to this puppy behaviour in the last week,,, on monday night I had a beeny toy torn to shredds all over the top landing and stair, tues loo roll, wed loo roll, im gona have his guts for garters if he keeps it up,
the girls like to stir up trouble, they are so clever compared to the boys,,, so much so they are like a diff breed,,, then again the female of any type is more savy than the male, eh,
they are the clowns of the dog world, they will do anything to make you laugh, and you can always tell when they have something in their mouths and they know they shouldn't they will slink pass you as fast as they can and then turn around an show you what's in there and then run
Matt has this dog that humps and makes this AHH sound while its humping China will open the wardore door and find where he has hidden it from her and then push the button to make it work and then does the dash pass Cruz will pull a towel of the rack and it will fall on his head and he will come out bumping into things until you take it off him and then look at you sheepish and you can't help but laugh
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by China View Post
they are the clowns of the dog world, they will do anything to make you laugh, and you can always tell when they have something in their mouths and they know they shouldn't they will slink pass you as fast as they can and then turn around an show you what's in there and then run
Matt has this dog that humps and makes this AHH sound while its humping China will open the wardore door and find where he has hidden it from her and then push the button to make it work and then does the dash pass Cruz will pull a towel of the rack and it will fall on his head and he will come out bumping into things until you take it off him and then look at you sheepish and you can't help but laugh

Ah BRILLIANT they sound great, I will have two please, I feel you never see a breed for what it truely is untill you have two,
the towel of the rack LMAO Kobie {the cat but he is hand reared and thinks he is a rottweiler} does that sort of stuff to vinnie, lol,
what are the minitures like? is it just the same personality in a more compact body or are they like a diff breed altogether?
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >