Male 

02-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Caesar luurves Vinnie.
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
The view often with rotts is you can put a head on in one mating,,,guess if it moves well and is well put together the head is not the be all and end all, this is my concern for vinnie,,he has a head but has no control of his limbs as yet,,,he moves like a bag of wet noodles,lol just hope he hardens up and gets better, I would be happy if his leg went in the same direction, lol
Hi Shona,
try running him in the sea up to his chest and even up and down sand dunes or on gravel this will tighten him up nicely
ace
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-08-2007, 09:17 AM
I like Kaos, but I think thats just because he has the same look as my Shiner.

They are all gorgeous dogs

Rachael
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by China View Post
Hi Shona,
try running him in the sea up to his chest and even up and down sand dunes or on gravel this will tighten him up nicely
awe thanks china,,,never thought of that,,,not much sea near us though,,,would a river do,,,sand dunes,,,em how about,,,,the grain hill at the farm...its a huge shed, with half of it covered in grain waiting to go in the grain dryer,,,
only prob is he has swelling on his elbows,,,on wed he went all funny at kinnaird,,,I thought at first it was his back,,,as he went all roachy backed and took small steps in the rear end,,,but when I got him and went over him I could see nothing, then I noticed a swelling on his elbow,,it cam up quite quick,,,,I poured cold water on it and had a check of his skin,,,I found a small thorn or similar embeded in the skin, so took it out, the swelling went down quite well but I noticed the next day he had a bit on the other elbow too,.... the next door neighbour told me she had seen him jump up on royces run and he must have caught them if you know what I mean,,,he is walking normaly and is not showing any sign of discomfort even when I touch them,. May give the vet a call and ask what he thinks,,, any ideas anyone,,,
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 02:16 PM
sorry shona i found it to hard to pick a favorite as they are all amazing lookin dogs xxdk
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 02:28 AM
awe thanks china,,,never thought of that,,,not much sea near us though,,,would a river do,,,sand dunes,,,em how about,,,,the grain hill at the farm...its a huge shed, with half of it covered in grain waiting to go in the grain dryer,,,
only prob is he has swelling on his elbows,,,on wed he went all funny at kinnaird,,,I thought at first it was his back,,,as he went all roachy backed and took small steps in the rear end,,,but when I got him and went over him I could see nothing, then I noticed a swelling on his elbow,,it cam up quite quick,,,,I poured cold water on it and had a check of his skin,,,I found a small thorn or similar embeded in the skin, so took it out, the swelling went down quite well but I noticed the next day he had a bit on the other elbow too,.... the next door neighbour told me she had seen him jump up on royces run and he must have caught them if you know what I mean,,,he is walking normaly and is not showing any sign of discomfort even when I touch them,. May give the vet a call and ask what he thinks,,, any ideas anyone,,,
Hi Shona,
the river will be fine, and the grain shed will be fine as well, it will give press without stress! if you lnow what I mean low impact. for the moment I would crate him until any tenderness or swelling goes away.
hope his better soon
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 03:40 AM
Hi Shona,
the river will be fine, and the grain shed will be fine as well, it will give press without stress! if you lnow what I mean low impact. for the moment I would crate him until any tenderness or swelling goes away.
hope his better soon

Hi China, the swelling has gone right down he still has a tiny bit on each elbow but nothing you would notice, I will keep him on lead exercise only for a bit,,,not sure how long really,,, hes just at that age the horrid 13 months old, he still has a bit of growing to do,,,the front of the knee is still over if you know what I mean,, so I dont want him to do any long term damage to himself,,,god forbid,,hes such a big heavy pup,,, think he weighed in at around 45kg the other week when he went in to have his hip/elbow scores done,,,so not much lighter than his dad,,,fink all the weight is in his head though huge head full of lead,,,lol thanks again shona x
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 01:07 AM
Hi China, the swelling has gone right down he still has a tiny bit on each elbow but nothing you would notice, I will keep him on lead exercise only for a bit,,,not sure how long really,,, hes just at that age the horrid 13 months old, he still has a bit of growing to do,,,the front of the knee is still over if you know what I mean,, so I dont want him to do any long term damage to himself,,,god forbid,,hes such a big heavy pup,,, think he weighed in at around 45kg the other week when he went in to have his hip/elbow scores done,,,so not much lighter than his dad,,,fink all the weight is in his head though huge head full of lead,,,lol thanks again shona x
Hi Shona,
if I ever have the money would love to get Kao over here and get his Aust Championship title
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 01:20 AM
Hi Shona,
if I ever have the money would love to get Kao over here and get his Aust Championship title

If I ever had the cash I would let you, tis a thought eh,,, hes a honey to live with and work with such a keen dog,
britishbandit
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Out of the three, if you are going for the closest to standard, Kaos has the best head structure.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >