17-05-2007, 04:43 PM
So whats it gonna be then?????
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by jackpat View Post
So whats it gonna be then?????
lol i still dont know, ive tried shouting out nearly all the names that have been suggested and he hasnt responded to any yet

the only thing he responds to is puppies lol when doing a mini recall

nothings came to me yet hes quite cheeky so might see what cheeky is in german or something... i really dont know yet

the end of his kc name is going to be captain jack.... out of torchwood and dr who, so will maybe look on the sites for some names or maybe something will pop into my head at the show tomorrow
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 06:59 PM
congrats hee! hee! welcome to the rottie world eh.ihad loads of boys names picked and ended up with my wee girl.what about ROMMEL, WINSTON,RUBEN,MONTY,or plain and simple GENERAL HA HA
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Got a couple more suggestions:

Clyde (Personality Plus: For the pet with a ganster in his nature and a loud voice.)
Jonah (This one I just thought of, LOL)
Cody (Personality Plus: A humourous name for a large, soft, cuddly and plump bottomed pet.)
Magoo (just thought it was cute)

Try looking up pet names on a search engine. Thats where I got most of the names that I suggested. Good Luck in finding a name. (just a note: he is just a pup and most likely wont respond to a name yet. )
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by AussieGeek View Post
Got a couple more suggestions:

Clyde (Personality Plus: For the pet with a ganster in his nature and a loud voice.)
Jonah (This one I just thought of, LOL)
Cody (Personality Plus: A humourous name for a large, soft, cuddly and plump bottomed pet.)
Magoo (just thought it was cute)

Try looking up pet names on a search engine. Thats where I got most of the names that I suggested. Good Luck in finding a name. (just a note: he is just a pup and most likely wont respond to a name yet. )

thanks for the ideas i quite like clyde, and cody but with a k

i know he probs wont yet lol so we will just try all the names we like every 2nd day or every few days til he responds to something lol
he comes over when i shout puppies and make a tappy noise so tht will do for the moment and he knows sit
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
congrats hee! hee! welcome to the rottie world eh.ihad loads of boys names picked and ended up with my wee girl.what about ROMMEL, WINSTON,RUBEN,MONTY,or plain and simple GENERAL HA HA
hi lorraine, just realised it was you

will try those tomorrow night or sat.. hes sleeping just now as shona was just over with royce

if your at training on monday you'll get to see him, we're bringing him and will just sit him at the side on my knee so he gets use to the enviroment and other dogs running around

might see you tomorrow if your going to the skc
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 11:14 PM
OK its nearing a week now and time for a name for the wee man,

I VOTE THAT MEGAN LISTS HER FIVE FAV NAMES, THEN OPENS A POLL FOR VOTES, THE HIGHEST VOTES WIN, THEN AT LAST HE WILL HAVE A NAME,
if you do this though megan!!! be sure you only list names that you are happy you can live with,
God forbid you have a baby,,,,, it could take months to name one of them,
I STILL LIKE VALEN OR BAYO OR...............TALIS AS IN TALISMAN???
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
OK its nearing a week now and time for a name for the wee man,

I VOTE THAT MEGAN LISTS HER FIVE FAV NAMES, THEN OPENS A POLL FOR VOTES, THE HIGHEST VOTES WIN, THEN AT LAST HE WILL HAVE A NAME,
if you do this though megan!!! be sure you only list names that you are happy you can live with,

I STILL LIKE VALEN OR BAYO OR...............TALIS AS IN TALISMAN???
he has a name for the moment, Popeye, see no probs with it til i think of a better one and he responds to it and will do a recall to it

will maybe do the poll thing once i have thought some more about names for him

God forbid you have a baby,,,,,
never ever
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2007, 12:12 AM
there is no way in this world I will call a handsome wee man like him POPEYE wont wont wont call him that, ok he can be tallis or valen to me, ruddy popeye,,,,,,,yuk yuk yuk all his wee doggy mates will laugh at him and call him names,
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2007, 12:14 AM
what about talis thats nice, or tebo I called one from mea's litter Tebo as in tea-beau, we had a Talis too, or what about chum, as he will be riots wee chum
Page 5 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »