View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2007, 03:58 PM
If i'm on the computer and Maddy wants attention she comes over and plonks her face on my laptop and looks at me with her sad face, "No typing now mummy, just petting!'

She makes me laugh when she picks rubbish off the table, like wrappers, because she knows she's not allowed the 'good stuff'! :smt043

If she picks something up that she shouldn't have she is a nightmare. Her usual trick is to pinch a cushion out of Dusty's bed, then she will trot about gleefuly with a smug but guilty look on her face and just carry it around for ages in her mouth, and go out and pee with it and everything!

When she's told to lie down but she doesn't want to she will throw herself onto the floor and roll about on her back, wriggling her body all over making you laugh and then she will get back up, and you tell her "NO MADDY LIE DOWN NOW" and she just does it again.

Charlie makes me laugh when he comes over for a cuddle he tries to get so close to you that every bit of him is pushed up against you like a pair of sardines in a tin! I have no idea why he just likes to be really close sometimes! He's crazy, a bit short up top that one! :smt043

He also eats his food really slowly, when you offer him a treat he'll take it really slowly and gently, with Maddy it's like dipping your hand in a pirahna tank! (Ok maybe a slight exaggeration there!)

Dusty is funny because she loves her crate more than anywhere, and she 'digs' like crazy in her bed and cushions/covers to get comfy. When you go to get her out for a wee, especially if it is miserable outside, she is usually 100% under her cover and just pokes her nose out as if to say "do I HAVE to come out???" :smt043

My mum's dog Sadie will come over to you and present you with her bottom, and she will back up and push it onto you so you scratch it!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2007, 04:07 PM
When I'm trying to watch something on TV, and ignoring Jack, he'll creep up on the sofa, trying to be unnoticed, then very gently touch my face with his nose, then push my glasses off, this always makes me laugh, and when I do Jack is so pleased with himself, and as a reward I get a tennis ball put on my lap so I can throw it for him
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Why do we never have a camera ready for those moments
I've managed to find a couple of piccies
Bumscuttling

Tail biting

Biting that pesky back leg that keeps following him
mirandashell2
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-07-2007, 08:10 PM
When I was a kid we had two dogs, a BC and a mongrel. It was the mongrel that was the smart one. When she knew she was in trouble she would lift her top lip to show her front teeth, wiggle her body and make this 'hee hee hee' noise to make you laugh.

But the best time was when me and mom came home and found the living room trashed. They had pulled the cushions off the sofa, got into the downstairs toilet and pulled a whole roll of toilet paper into the living room and ripped it up and then got into the kitchen cupboard, grabbed a loads of potatoes and thrown them all over the floor! Mom started shouting and Gypsy (the mongrel) started dancing around the room going 'hee hee hee' and trying to put her paws on the potatoes to hide them! My mom had to fight really hard to look stern and I had to go out into the garden to laugh! Bless her!
Schnauzerbabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Lexi is a true girlie girl and when my daughter is doing her make up she sits on the edge of the bed doing so well Lexi sits next to her looking in the mirror too and then has to have the full works too (just pretending with the lids on) she has lipstick
and mascara (on her eyebrows) she loves it and when I brush my hair she sits to the left hand side of me and grips my arm and looks in the mirror as I am doing it then when i am finished i have to do hers...
But it makes us laugh bless her
Ree
New Member!
Female 

28-10-2009, 04:06 PM
my "huskamute" Bear has tantrums in public like a child. When you tell him off he tells you right back in howls and woos.
He did it the other day at a charity dog show in a hall so it really echoed so i grabbed his mouth and held it closed for a couple of sec. At this point he threw himself on his back and started drumming his feet on the floor making this "weee, wheee, heeee" sound like kids do when they run out of tears. sooo embarrasing.
Also i think he is the only dog that runs away from his own poo ive ever met.

My little girl always makes me smile but especially when she chews her toenails
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Werm looks at me and whines if she wants to 'snuggle'
That is when we both jump on the sofa and snuggle under the blankets!!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5