29-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Blubbing like a baby.

Barney was much loved, that is clear. Best wishes you. XXX
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Aww Marie that is so lovely, you are a treasure and you have been a great friend & support throughout losing Barn I wont forget that.
Its been a hard long week, a bit of a blur, my way of handling it is to take myself away and cry. I feel so much stronger having just replied to the old thread, have cried some more but its all the healing process I know.
I wonder if you know me as you get all of it spot on Marie or maybe its just you have the memories still sharp in your mind of having been through all this before.
There are no words to say how grateful I am for everything I just hope you already know that I am.xxxxx
laura i don't know how many would call me a treasure....... most on here probably think i'm nuts.
dont worry about crying, you can't help the way you feel i would be more concerned if you didn't.
if you can't support a friend in need then your not much of a friend in my books, any way you would support others just the same.
theres no need to thank me laura anytime you need a shoulder just give us a shout.
if you want the tribute to barney extending send me the stuff you want and i will burn it to a dvd as a keepsake of barn.
in the meantime take care of yourself but i'm glad you have found the strength to post.
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-04-2006, 08:58 PM
it is so nice to see you back hun, hope u are ok
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Run free Barney, you beautiful boy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 08:40 AM
im glad to see you back laura and i hope you are feeling a little better xxxxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by leo
laura i don't know how many would call me a treasure....... most on here probably think i'm nuts.
dont worry about crying, you can't help the way you feel i would be more concerned if you didn't.
if you can't support a friend in need then your not much of a friend in my books, any way you would support others just the same.
theres no need to thank me laura anytime you need a shoulder just give us a shout.
if you want the tribute to barney extending send me the stuff you want and i will burn it to a dvd as a keepsake of barn.
in the meantime take care of yourself but i'm glad you have found the strength to post.
I know your nuts Marie otherwise I wouldnt talk to you, bless you!
I have returned just now going to hunt the memory you posted that Janet told me about for Barney & me. Whats it under?
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2006, 09:33 PM
which 1?
the dvd 1 that dani posted which i helped her to sort out?
its in gone but forgotten i think, a tribute to barney but don't cry when you see it wasnt to upset you.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:57 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor you Mariexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2006, 10:03 PM