View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-04-2006, 11:59 PM
A special day for a very special dog. I am glad that the weather was kind to you and that the sun shone to warm Barney's weary old body.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bless gald you had a nice day and lovely dogs
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

17-04-2006, 05:11 AM
What lovely pics of you all Luz, a day to treasure
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2006, 06:27 AM
Laura, they are wonderful. Can't see to type for the tears
frizzy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Hope you ok-glad you had such a great day yesterday.Thinking of you and sending {{{hugs}}}

Sarah xxx
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2006, 08:10 AM
Lovely pics-he has the look of wisdom in those soulful eyes!
It's almost bitter sweet, these pics. As in one way its lovely it was such a fab day-yet so sad that it shall be his last one...
Luz i think everyone on board has been in your shoes right now (i know i have many times)..its the positivley worst place too be ever-yet its an invisable bond we sign when we get that wee fluffy puppy or kitten home..that when their reminder comes that they aren't long of this world, that we must release them out with open arms..
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

17-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi Laura,

Those are really lovely piccies of Barney...........I am thinking about you and Barney....((((xxxx)))))
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Thinking of you guys again today xx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2006, 08:55 AM
just think what you have given him his favorite place with a lovely meal and the person he loves the most in this world to cuddle .........i'm glad barn had a wonderful day and that you managed to smile though the pain for barneys sake.
great to see toby as well.......... your a friend for laura well done for helping her at this sad time.
they are going to be painfull to look at to start with but in time turn into a wonderful memory of your last trip together, barney knows what he means to you any one can see the bond you share.
i think the 1st picture of barn says it all the old wise man watching the world go by.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Hi Laura, just to let you know we enjoyed our visit, even though it was a sad day for Barney.

Thats not me being miserable, its my 'what the hell is he doing with camera' face

it was nice to include the photo of Toby, you know he loves Barney and will miss him

Am thinking of you and know what you are going through - but you must put your sadness and pain to one side for now and do what is right for poor old Barney, i know you will of course how ever hard it may be for you

love
Janet, Dave and Toby
xxxx
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >