Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Wonder what is happening with BT thankfully no problems here.
They have had some problems today, not a hacking incident they claim. OH said that t'internet was extremely slow this afternoon, I was out walking the dogs so have had no probs latter in the day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2016, 10:30 PM
I used to have mozilla, I am on chrome now....mainly as it is easier to get my gmail. What is whatsapp? Mums cousin asked if I was on it...is it free ??
I am with plusnet who are also part of bt and my internet didn't work for about 5 minutes as I was very annoyed I lost my post
Mandy I looked at those boodles.....was shocked at the price so I am on the look out for a cheap large spiralizer...i can do courgette, potatoes, squash carrots etc
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Its messaging, only you're not limited on size of message, you can send as many piccies as you want and its free
https://www.whatsapp.com/download/
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Ooooo I may well get that then TW...not really for me but my mum can use it to get piccies of baby summer
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2016, 10:49 PM
I've only got 2% battery, someone used my iPad and didn't plug it in
So will plug it in shortly and will pop back in aligned while - will give it power surge
Ooh keshi and Zenith setting up business
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Well eventually, Virgin has restored. but from what I can gather both Bt and virgin have been attacked by hackers and caused problems across the whole internet. I am back on again now but now sure what to do whether to go back to virgin or stick with gmail. I do not like gmail to be honest but I just want a system that works! Have a goodnight all, I am off to bed. Don't expect me early in the morning, although who can tell, night night , god bless.;
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Goodnight Moyra, hope you get a lie in in the morning
I'm on my phone not as good on here as my ipad but still.
Were on sky so not noticed much about problems but then I've also been at work
I've got to ring the docs in morning for an appointment so that I can get my bloodtest results, can't be anything too worrying as I would have heard by now!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Hope the results are to your liking, Mandy
I've been fine on Virgin,my friend who I was talking to on WhatsApp is still off line and she's in the South East and on Virgin. My phone will find its own signal if Virgin isn't working, don't think the Hudl will, need to find out how to do that
I'm not keen on gmail either, it is supposed to be more secure, but I don't like the set up, you have to have it with an android phone or tablet though. All my piccies from my phone automatically put themselves on the picture gallery so they are accessible from anywhere, which is good.
Was having a lovely soak and it kicked off outside, so I shouted I would be out to sort them, it sent quiet. When I got out there,not a soul to be seen and not a murmer
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Night Moyra
good luck with the Doctors appointment Mandy...hope they get you in quickly
I shall say goodnight to you all as well
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5