View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Evening Eileen glad mum is well and you have a date for the arrival of the Hobbits.
Traffic will be bad during the next week and parking I reckon.
Gorden home and Dillon fed and had his paw sprayed with lavender oil diluted in water that's stopped him. He did have a nibble round his bottom again won't spray that with lavender oil. He has now stopped and is laying sulking.
Had some bine for his tea and more of the grated squash etc., hoping that firms his poop up enough now to get rid of anything ahnging around and sort those pesky glands out.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Come on Eileen, Don't keep us in suspense! Besides I am off to bed in a little while!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Lynn, hope that is the end of the problems with Dillon and you will not have to take him to the vets again, hopefully for a peaceful night for you!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Thank you Moyra Gorden home now he can be on paw and bottom duty. Hope we won't need the vet again but wouldn't be surprised if we do.
Night sleep well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Couple more photos of the fireplace the bits we added over the weekend.

We added some poinsettia to the garland across the beam and lights and a couple of wooden sculptures and the stag on the hearth.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Hi all
Pleased to hear your mum is doing well Lacey, great news that you have a date for the babies...hadn't the dr chap booked them for new years eve...or will they now be here in time for the big day?
Lynn, terrific Dillon had been a good lad and lovely of you to take your neighbour
TW, very glad to hear you got to asda and back unscathed
Moyra, hope you sleep well
Hi Losos, 1cutedog and Popster
got my brother a jumper, he will probably not like it but at least it is something for him to open, reduced from £14 to £5, got my dad a jumper for his birthday too...again down to a fiver, thought i would be helpful and buy some flour, and 2 sorts of mustard for my brother to use...mum did the same Lol. Got sympathy cards for tessie and her son and i refuse to go near town again until i am sure i won't get pushed about Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Thats better that Dillon has given up and is sulking, fireplace looks lovely, Lynn.
Have been up and down like a Jack-in-a-box tonight. It is very mild and has stopped raining so they are playing musical beds and I keep having to go out and let the one who didn't get comfy quick enough and is therefore left outside, in, amidst lots of grumbles and growls from the others, it was Cariad this time, before that it was Kesh and Zen, Lona is staying put but won't let anyone back in, Mabs has gone into the little kennel, I have tried to get her to go in with the others but she ran back to her bed, probably more peaceful
You've got some bargains there, Griff. Noticed Asda already had Sale signs up in their Christmas aisle, they usually leave that till later on Christmas Eve, noticed mine was open till 7 this year on Christmas Eve, usually its 4 or 5pm, don't think its fair on the staff really and if you've not got it by 5pm Christmas Eve I doubt you will get anything after that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Lynn, lovely photos, very jealous
Lol@ the girls playing musical beds. I did get some bargains TW, i still had 6.50 on my Primark card so only had to pay 3.50....good job as i am totally skint lol, after taking out the money for deags and dex medicine i have just enough to pay for a haircut lol....must have my haircut, will need to dash to the cashpoint on Christmas eve to get the money to go in everyone's cards
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 08:12 PM
They're still at it Griff, put the lights out to try and get them to go to sleep, just checked and Zen did a runner into the little kennel with Mabs, so she knows.
Taken some painkillers as back hurting a lot, if it does rain heavily tomorrow I'm having time out, write my cards etc
and have an easy day.
Very mild still, have lit the fire now as its feeling chilly
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Wow fireplace looks fab LYNN
Great bargains there GRIFF
MOYRA & TW,you two work away with that count down book and guessing of the weights,that should be fun
GRIFF,no New Years Eve arrivalsbecause there is two,they need double of everyone and who wants to work on New Years Eve,eh?Would all be called in of course if it was an emergency but hospital won't book you in for a c-section on that day.All I will say folks,it's pretty soon,so start the bets
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >