View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Popster. it was incredible, I loved watching it and am fascinated with space technology. When I spoke to the astronauts it was on the space shuttle when they had a radio ham on board, I think it must have been about 1989 as I left Essex for five years after that. I had been the secretary to the Southend and District Amateur Radio Society at that time one of the oldest in the country. I should have got back in touch when I came back but didn't.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Nail clipping a nightmare Moyra. Luckily Dillon's keep short walking the pavements.
Dillo isn't leaking everywhere just when he started to nibble round his rear end again I tried the warm epsom slat pad to wipe him and it didn't come away clean not loads but obviously enough to annoy him.
Have just read he can have an antihistamine for the itching he may be experiencing. So we may be at the vets after all tomorrow or Thursday. Can't have him in discomfort it stresses me out.
He is now happily relaxing on the sofa again.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2015, 05:43 PM
It was certainly amazing Moyra. Do you remember that programme, Live in space - a lap round Earth? I still have that saved in my recorded programmes.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Hoping Dillon is OK Lynn, am wondering if its that poo thing that I can't remember, because I know they start incessantly licking their back ends with it.
I remember someone telling me that although their dog was raw fed he couldn't have a lot of bone and she tended to give him meat with bone in or fish and he only had an actual bone once or twice a week as his poo would be too hard to pass (I think it was that)
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 05:50 PM
I remembered it Popster but didn't save it.

Lynn, bless him hope the antihistamines help! I am pulling the plug now, hope everyone has had a good day.

Griff and LG, Nippy and Norma and all I haven't spoken to today are all ok, Take care all, night night, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Night Moyra.
He is passing poop ok June in fact it is softer than usual. He normally passes little bullets and had no problems. Not sure if the cortaflex is softening it up or the mixer I have been including natures menu country hunter. Left it out tonight and he has had two small lamb ribs for tea plus the chicken wing he had this morning.
Fingers crossed I can get his poop back to how it was and the problems will sort itself. Will get some carrots and squash tomorrow to add to his food.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 06:49 PM
I know the person I was telling you about had to make sure her dog didn't have hard poo's but softer ones. You don't process stuff really unless it is relevant to you, so although we had a conversation about it because we both raw fed and we swopped ideas, as you do, I didn't really go into it all that much with her. Remember that he had wheatgerm and blueberries sprinkled on his food as well.
Sweet potato is a good one to add as well. I have been putting a bit of shredded up kale into the mix recently and it doesn't seem to have had any explosive effects up to now.
Thats the girls tidied up and had teas, they've been neglected today what with bathrooms and bone runs etc. He's coming back tomorrow to finish off. The floorings down and its definitely very non slip as it has quite a rough texture, its a bleached wood effect so it the texture fits in very well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 08:10 PM
Just tried to post something and yet again couldn't. Something to do with choosing a category and not being able to. I don't have that problem using my PC only my tablet. Any ideas?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Ditch the tablet
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Can't do that as the PC is upstairs and tablet, TV etc downstairs. Didn't have the problem before azz changed over.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >