register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 04:55 PM
Lynn it gives me a nice feeling inside to know I can give my son something that will smooth his path , probably not a lot by today's standards,but it will all come to him as I've tied the house up in such a way it cannot be challenged the way it could be if I willed it over to him and left the other one out, and it makes me happy to do this for him, and I know it will make you both happy to know your children and grandchildren will benefit, not only from yourselves, but from what YOU received from YOUR parents, I cannot see your parents being one little bit put out by that. You get sat out in that garden as soon as possible.
Eileen, yes a few little butterflies nesting in those beards will certainly brighten the portraits up, I bet LG will be oh so grateful for the idea
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Lynn, your mum and dad would rather you have the benefit than nobody. My dad got nothing from his parents, my mum was left money by her parents and i think it makes you appreciate the things you can do that little bit more, for instance, my mum had a porch rebuilt with money from my nan, my great uncle had made a stained glass rose for my nan...mum had that rose copied and it is on the windows of our porch and a large one in the front door...totally unique, i think of my nan everytime i go through the door, everytime you sit on your jetty/furniture etc you will smile because of your parents helping you get that
I don't give the dogs raw bones as kota damaged her teeth on them before but i am getting chicken wings tomorrow
TW, i have some Johnsons travel tablets.. they are ginger and very good, have some dap though so can give it a go
Lacey, the butterflies are lovely...can't wait for LG to cast his eye over them and enlighten us with his opinion of them Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 05:17 PM
Sure your mum and dad are well chuffed LYNN.One sure thing you can't take it with you,I'm always saying that to Hubby,usually when I've spied something I really like
Have decided he's not to be away any more weekends hate it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Two edged sword really Eileen. He is away doing business to earn money so's you can buy butterflies
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Two edged sword really Eileen. He is away doing business to earn money so's you can buy butterflies
I promise I won't buy anymore ....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 05:23 PM
I believe you Eileen, honest..... about as much chance as me winning the Lottery tonight
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Awwww lacey, soon be next weekend.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Yeah, and you can just imagine the greeny colour LG will go when he see's your butterflies, so that will make you feel loads better
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 06:00 PM
Awwww Eileen I hated it when Gorden was away in Kazakhstan and that involved weekends something worse about them being away weekends than in the week and that's bad enough.
We will remember your words no more butterflies.
I am into solar lighting at the moment. White dragon flies round the arch and hidden in the clematis are some coloureds lights, bought some more today colour changing stars, in the Budleia I have colour changing flowers, then in the garden seven colour changing orbs, and two large orbs think they are white. Also a lovely metal peacock that is solar and lights up and changes colour then my little fairy tea pot Gorden bought me for my birthday. Looks like Blackpool illuminations when its dark.

June it is nice to know you have something to leave your children and that I was also able to help them out with the money left by mum and dad always their wish there would be enough for us to help their Grandchildren.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah, and you can just imagine the greeny colour LG will go when he see's your butterflies, so that will make you feel loads better
Ah yeah there is that😀
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »