View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Thanks Windywoman for repeating what I told Kenny, I am hoping that given a bit more time he will find things easier. Kenny still thinking of you and your beautiful Harvey who is running free and out of distress. Feel his spirit close to you. God bless.
Windywoman
New Member!
Female 

06-05-2015, 06:54 PM
It is so hard when they have to go, another star shines bright at night watching over us but we would much rather they be here where we can see and cuddle them. I lost an oldie at the end of January, a rescue Boxer I took in when he was 10 years young, his family were moving abroad so they took him to boarding kennels and told them to find him a home. I don't know how they could, I certainly couldn't have gone and left him. I had just lost a ten year old. So there was a place in my home for him, bless him, he lived to 12. No matter how long ago it was they went, I still love and miss all of mine.
I hope Kenny that one day, you will find it in your heart to have another dog, it will never replace Harvey, it will be its own little self. It won't be being disloyal to Harvey, more of a tribute to him and the love you shared. I'm sure that Harvey would want you to do that so you are not alone, he will still be around but would want you to have company.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Kenny I echo the sentiments of these last few posts. Also I'd like to know how you are, you've been quiet for a few days. You're still in my thoughts and no doubt I'm not alone so please just try and say hello. Take care of yourself X
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2015, 08:55 PM
Kenny, we still think of you and your beautiful Harvey, Please God, you are coping. If you need a friend know that you have lots on here. Moyra xx
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2015, 09:49 PM
what a lovely tribute, he has left you with lots of lovely memories to cherish. Stay strong, he will look after you xxxx
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Thank you so much for all of your very kind and moving messages.

I have left a longer post on Harvey's main thread.

Xx
Jeltz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Hi Kenny

I'm afraid that I've not read much of your threads as its been a little tricky for me as the pain of losing one of my own a little over a month ago gets pretty raw when I read such upsetting stuff but I know that your lad will have felt the love you gave him and I know that he had a good life albeit he was with you for shorter than you both deserved.

So sorry for your loss and I hope that it gets easier for you as time goes on.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2015, 02:42 AM
Kenny, I've stopped posting on your threads but just thought to drop a quick line and say I'm thinking of you, too. Hang in there, take it easy, and be strong. (hugs)
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

12-05-2015, 08:12 AM
Your dog was a beauty and will be with you always - I know that my lovely lass, Loki, is still with me in spirit.

Time does help and hopefully given that time, you will be able to think of Harvey with a smile and no tears.

It is difficult I know - I still shed tears for my Loki, it's just a little over a year now since I had to have her pts. It still hurts but thinking of her with a smile and you will do the same.

Hugs and thoughts to you. xx
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-05-2015, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Jeltz View Post
Hi Kenny

I'm afraid that I've not read much of your threads as its been a little tricky for me as the pain of losing one of my own a little over a month ago gets pretty raw when I read such upsetting stuff but I know that your lad will have felt the love you gave him and I know that he had a good life albeit he was with you for shorter than you both deserved.

So sorry for your loss and I hope that it gets easier for you as time goes on.
Hi Jeltz

I'm sorry that you lost your own little friend and it must have been hard to reply here.

I hope that it gets easier for you too and your little one is running free.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >