Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jaan Hurditch
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by Dibbythedog View Post
I have made a pledge and retweeted your tweet.
I'm just adding the original website addy again.

http://www.leash-mate.com/

It has more info than the kickstarter website.
I think if people read the original site first , they're more likely to read the info, be persuaded and make a decision to pledge.
If they go straight to kickstarter , it might put them off being asked to pedge straight away, they might not want to bother .
Or is that just me

Thank you Alison!

Pledging even though you have one - I'm so happy its helping you so much.

The website actually redirects straight to the Kickstarter page but perhaps a link to the review by Dog Milk would be better?

http://bit.ly/1UK1oQY

The website will be back up when my campaign is over but wanted traffic going to my site to go to Kickstarter as I literally need all the help I can get..

Great news though - Lead Mate is on Kickstarters 'Most Popular' projects list and word is spreading

Please check it out
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2015, 11:56 AM
I ordered one for my friend. i really think this is a great idea .

I am posting on a couple more websites.
I don't know what plans you have but will you be selling through other vendors. there's plenty of online websites selling dog things , like Company of animals and smaller ones might be interested.
muddymoodymoo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Looks like a great product! Not for me though, small dogs, don't pull. Maybe in the future if I get a big dog...

Good luck with it anyway.
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2015, 12:18 PM
I don't use it for my chi but I do for my JRT X.
While there's no substitute for training, it's there for the times when your dog gets over excited when a cat strolls across your path!
Jaan Hurditch
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-09-2015, 03:45 AM
Originally Posted by Dibbythedog View Post
I ordered one for my friend. i really think this is a great idea .

I am posting on a couple more websites.
I don't know what plans you have but will you be selling through other vendors. there's plenty of online websites selling dog things , like Company of animals and smaller ones might be interested.
Thanks Alison! The campaign is getting some great results based on the amount of visits which suggests other people think it's a good idea too.

I've had a reply from 'city dog living' who are keen to test one out which is great but I'm yet to break into one of the 'bigger blogs' which would be amazing to get the exposure Lead Mate needs...

I'd definitely be keen on contacting all sorts of online stores and thanks for the suggestions - I need to get my campaign funded first though

Thanks again for your help and support with this.
Jaan Hurditch
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-09-2015, 02:04 AM
I wanted to let everyone know - we are now using kickbooster, which gives anyone that signs up a special link and 10% of every dollar the link raises. So if you wanted to sign up and help spread the word you would get 10% of any pledges resulting from your share.

I think its a great new tool and is essentially crowd sources marketing - a win win for everyone. Here's the link if you were interested in making Lead Mate a reality and earning some money for your troubles.

https://lead-mate-dog.kickbooster.me

Thanks again to everyone.
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2015, 07:02 PM
You're over half way there!

Hopefully kickbooster will catch on.

Will you still be giving 10% of each one sold to dog charities?
Jaan Hurditch
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-09-2015, 03:23 AM
Hi Alison,

yes it's definitely on the way! I think Kickbooster is a great idea but people seem hesitant...

The plan is most definitely to donate at least 10% of profits to no kill dog shelters. I would like to donate more but the kickstarter is set up to be the absolute minimum I need to get the product off the ground. There is little to no margin involved as the tooling cost is so high. I will be contributing more than my Kickstarter goal on top from savings as well...
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2015, 05:20 PM
I think ten percent to rescues is generous . you can always increase it once you're established.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2015, 11:07 AM
how does this kickstart thing work, i don't work so i have to plan my money carefully... i can only order and pay whilst i have the money...not plan in advance (if that makes sense) if i order 2 will i pay the money now?
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >