View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Careful Poppy doesn't drink you
Unbelievable News - car is not only ready - they can't sort the sunroof out very sadly it is MOT'd and has cost me £150- I was bracing myself for a lot more than that and wasn't expecting to see the car till next week either. Can't make it over there till tomorrow now, so will get the train in the morning and then a tram, Karen will meet me off the tram at her end and take me to it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Brilliant June bit quicker than the fiasco I had.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Hi
Popped on in the early hours but you lot were all snuggled up in bed Had a great night,sporting a rather large head today,not ideal in this heat but self inflicted!! Lacey insisted on going for a walk and now she is totally knackered,sound asleep under the fan,bless her.OH is on the way
Love the pic of ZENA,gorgeous girl
Going to sit out for another while and await my takeaway....hope everyone is well...
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Good evening everyone

Glad to hear the car is well and didn't cost the earth.

Lovely photo of Zena

Busy day again. Teazle walked early and then into Hastings to Helena's favourite shop I bought some curtains yesterday but when I put up the first pair they were 2 inches too short. I had bought eyelet ones and found the measurement is from the top to the bottom of the curtain and not the bottom of the eyelet so back they had to go. Unfortunately having removed all the rings from the poles I have now had to put them back and I have had to buy pencil pleat ones. In fact they are much nicer than the ones I bought yesterday so well pleased. The lounge is now officially finished together with new light fittings so I can now sit in the evenings and reeelaaaax

Also did a months shopping in Tesco and mown the lawn. I think I now deserve to do nothing for the rest of the evening

Hope all the poorlies two and four legged are now better of at least on the mend.

Have a good evening all
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Not sure what is up with Da Booga but she only asked for her first meal over half an hour ago [which was before 7.30pm our time]. And she then sat and looked at it for ages before eating.

I do not mind as she needs to lose a lot of weight, but it is not like her not to want food. She was definitely a bit "off" yesterday with a threatened Psychomotor seizure but Valium stopped it in its tracks, so I do not know what is up with her now.

It has been rather noisy but then that is nothing new lately so should not have affected her but she is worrying me a bit now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Feels like someone has moved the house and placed it in the desert Either that or I'm taking hot flushes OH has called it a night,think I'll be going too in an hour or so,am jiggered
Niece will be arriving Sunday for 2 weeks,all excited,love her Will stay in mum's first few nights then when youngest heads off to camp next weekend,she'll stop at mine Lose one,gain one
Can't believe how warm it is
Hope Pereg is ok and has had some food.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Evening everyone. Eileen hope the head is feeling better and you enjoyed the take away.
Hope the curtains are sorted now Sue.
Fingers crossed Pereg is not in for another seizure Malka.

How come when I do tea on a Friday Gorden is home by 7 when he is bringing tea home its always 10 or later before we eat as the motorway has problems and delays him.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Ah LYNN,you must be famished Head is better,thanks and takeaway was lovely.deciding whether to take my cushions in or not,did say the R word for tomorrow Probably best,otherwise I'll have to tumble dry them all.I have fans going in every room,sticking my head in the fridge every now and then
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2014, 08:48 PM
As long as it isn't the oven you will be ok.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Isn't he home yet Lynn, what's he bringing you.
Hope Pereg is doing OK Malka, and that you're hanging on in there.
Finally getting a bit of ironing done, ceiling fan on, all doors and windows open, gone cooler than it was.
I put the decking down this morning and there were bluddy white bits showing where I'd missed bits, taken over a week and still not right, gave it another coat at tea time and I think its covered at long last. I could have painted the entire house I think in the time its taken to do a tiny bit of decking
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >