register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Thats great Lynn, something for you to look forward to now!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Good news from Gorden then Lynn, wish dave was coming home tomorrow but he's too busy It's our anniversary next Thursday 33 years, who would have thought, so I've got to find a good place to celebrate, so McDonalds it is then cos I can eat with me fingers

That's not far at all Sue is it, and when I'm 100% and you've finished the painting I'll be on my way then Can you get to that if you drop down from Hooe cos I used to drive through Hooe a lot on my weekly journey but don't know Bexhill very well, in fact, never been past the shopping mall where the new M&S is!

Jenny, glad you're back untraumatised by that dentist, did he give you laughing gas or summat then cos it sure did traumatise me Now remember not to talk, cos talking will start it all bleeding and you don't want that. Maybe that's why he suggested the tennis, it'll send you off to sleep

Feel sick, just had a big piece of Victoria sponge, but it was very nice while I was eating it. Off up the top with zena now and see what kind of poopy she gives mke tonight on her new diet, let's hope it's a goodun. Night night all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Great news for you Lynn.
Well I am very tired, it must be the stress I can barely keep my eyes open so I'm going to turn in for the night.
Speak to you all tomorrow, night night x
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Nice one LYNN can see that huge smile from here...awww I downloaded "the twins",really loving it.Long time since I sat down and read a book,totally ignoring the stacked up dinner dishes,they can wait
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Just seen your post Helena. No laughing gas just so many injections I lost count! Teeth out and new teeth in.
I have had a bowl of soup and a slice of melon for tea and I'm fine
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Honeysuckle and Jasmine are now in their new home, have given them a bit of liquid fertiliser to give them a boost, and hoping they root OK and they stay with me and not go into a decline
33 years Helena Neither of my marriages together lasted that long, I'm not cut out for it am I
Wherever you go to eat it'll be good, that length of time must mean you're suited surely and he has been an absolute star these last few weeks
Whats going on with his potential purchaser, has it all gone quiet all of a sudden
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Glad your feeling fine Nippy Jen.
Our anniversary and Gordens birthday on the 17th Helena. 37 years for us but we will have to wait for the weekend as Gorden doesn't think he can take the time off. You could have fish and chips.

My other exciting thing I have to look forward too is the outdoor sonic rat repeller and two indoor sonic ones which also have a magnetic feature and go through walls and wiring. Supposedly well I hope they do what they say as they have cost enough.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2014, 08:12 PM
I'm sure they will work Lynn. Fish and chips sounds lovely to me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Lynn, that is lovely that Gorden can come home
Helena, happy anniversary for next week...as i will forget
Nippy, glad all went well at the dentist
Lacey, the dishes will still be there in the morning
Tawney wolf, i do normally rescue dogs but i needed to perk up my old girl (who died a week after i got her) and i thought at that price she would end up a breeding machine adding to the over populated staffies, so she came here after a 300 mile round trip to get her, she has been very hard work but is very loving and loves everyone and everything even when she gets bitten by other dogs she still wants to be their friend. just need to teach her to come back, not to jump up at people and to stop munching things she shouldn't
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Excitement overload there LYNN with the rat repellers Maybe you should have a wee sit down
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >