View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 03:39 PM
There's still the bills and the cars were taxed also for June both of them. Dillon's insurance and food. Plus Gorden has to pay rent on the boat every month and top up his oyster card to get around London and put petrol in the car to travel backwards and forwards.

May be mortgage free and better off than we were but still lots to pay out.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Thanks TW,it's not sore.Think I've had so many burnings it just doesn't hurt anymore Its fierce red but it'll die down in a day or two.Normally just go brown but the back doesn't be on show to often Not sure why I'm laughing and if there's any children reading this....put your cream on,very dangerous to be out in the sun without your cream Listen to Aunty E
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 04:04 PM
OMG
Am exhausted just reading what you folks been up to so far today

Though I'd been doing really well work then cleaned the place fron top to bottom done the ironing dinner organised. ,seems I've been a lazy lummocks compared to you lot
Did a tip run yesterday (don't know where half the junk comes from )deffinatly in the Dog House as got rid of the Muppets Chair omg are they in the cream puff Sasha's
moaned in protest most of the day and they can no longer see out the window
Am sure all the aches and pains will be well worth it and you'll all have garden's of the year awards
Hope all human and doglets are well or get better soon
Take care all stay safe ,catch u laters xxxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 04:07 PM
LOL Auntie Eileen
Know what you mean Lynn, I often wonder how exactly I would pay a mortgage now. Car tax is ridiculous. Lpg is good though, filled up today for £21.45 and he said forget the 5 pence. I put £20 petrol in at the beginning of the.month and still got most of it, I try to keep half a tank of petrol in just in case, but it only uses it to start the engine and it switches itself over to the lpg within minutes, very lucky with it. I bet you love you Chrysler, I had the Toyota Lucida for ages and it was brilliant. Would love an lpg one
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Hiya Norma, you sound busy. Poor Muppets, go straight out and buy them a chair
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Sounds as if you have been busy today too Norma.

Love the Chrysler June and it is reliable but if it is going to be difficult to get parts for I am wondering if I need to look into something else. Thing is Dillon has the whole middle bit and the sliding doors are so convenient. Would it be worth selling it now with all the work done this year, MOT and taxed till November. I don't know will have a chat with Gorden at the weekend it has done 140,000 plus miles.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Tripe all cut and in the freezer, bones in there also. Freezer had a bit of a wobble this morning and made some loud noises, so got the WD40 out and sprayed the fan and it now seems to have settled down.....phew dont want that to pack up, it's jammed with chicken, bones, rabbits and a couple of pheasants, not sure where I would be able to rent that lot out too

I got a Ford Mondeo estate Eileen. Not had a car for over four years, takes a bit of getting used to, this sitting on the floor but I have done more miles on £20 diesel than £35 I used to put in the van,so that has to be worth it dogs not been in it yet, need to get a couple of dog guards.

Lynn, if you have an emergency, please ring me and I will come over, I know it will take 45/50 mins, but at least you know I am about.

Sister has rung me and another long chat, but she seems a bit more less stressed, will see how tomorrows morning cuppa goes.

I have also got a new mobile coming, after eversuffering husband broke mine, after he had broken his so am all happy for now at least.....till the next catastrophe comes along

Off to get the cats in and fed, and to give the chickens their afternoon delights, they have already had some tripe fat, which they love, not that they are spoilt you know and find something nice for my tea, have a good evening, will try to nip in later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi NUMPTY NORMA
Good to see you and sounding so cheery too
Reckon I'll get the garden just the way I want it,in time for snow..or we'll get record breaking freezing temperatures and my plants will all die Ah well.would just have to start all over again Fierce smell of BBQ blowing in...might have tomorrow,its gives it to be a scorcher
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Thanks Elaine I should be ok I am not planning any emergencies.
Glad the freezer is behaving. No good asking me Dillon has taken up two freezers. So we have just have the one under the fridge.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Afternoon all. my oh my what a busy bunch you are today, and here's me having been down the town to have a browse in Peacocks to stock up on new t-shirts, then into the foot clinic to have my feet pampered, then round the corner to get the lovely Chinese girls to paint them in bright, bright iridescent pink (hmmm, might have made a mistake with this one ) and into M&S for some cooked chicken for lunch, and home in a taxi for lunch and long nanny nap. Tables have really turned here haven't they

Guests in my little van text me yesterday to say they are leaving cos they're fed up with being on a construction site and that it's not the peace and tranquillity I had promised Turns out, they've been cutting lots of trees down in the forest to make more plots, and to'ing and fro'ing in small dimper trucks, BUT having said that, my neighbour up there said there's been no noise since Saturday morning cos so many complained (when they arrived that was) and my cleaning staff were up there today for 2 hours and said all they heard were birds. My neighbour also said they had shut themselves in the van since the moment they arrived All that hot weather this week-end and they had no doors open and never went anywhere Methinks they had a row or summat, or just didn't want to be there, and I'm now reluctant to give them a refund

Then I had the manager of that Specsavers place phone me about my dire feedback they got online when I filled the form in Well, I can only speak the truth on a feedback form and it was pretty grim for an eye test, very antiquated, so I told them to get into the 21st century among other things, I also told him how appalled I was to have to climb 3 flights of steep stairs with 2 bags of shopping and my right hand in a cast, leaving me with nothing to hold onto on the way down (no, I didn't lie and say I wore 5" stiletto's at the time lol). He was most apologetic, says he wants to make me happy, and he wants to book me in with their head opthalmist or waddever they're called in her downstairs office where they have the proper lazer eye test and everyfink, as the room that old boy took me in upstairs doesn't have that facility. So WHY take me up there then?? Oh yeah, I know, cos mine is free cos I'm a pensioner that's WHY So they haven't got away with it have they, and I told him once the finger op is done next week I shall be making my way back down there. Sorted!

LOL I hit the tab and it posted before I finished!!!! Back later, phone going now anyway....
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >