View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Right found these for you all, this is Malvern (as in Malvern hills) I don't go in the summer to many "Sunday dog walkers" if you know what I mean. So we go Oct/Nov time through too April'ish.

Malvern

Opps made this one too small but sure you get the idea

And this one is the view from Pinacle hill Malvern

Karen
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-09-2004, 08:19 PM
[quote="Kazz"]Right found these for you all, this is Malvern (as in Malvern hills) I don't go in the summer to many "Sunday dog walkers" if you know what I mean. So we go Oct/Nov time through too April'ish.

Kazz if you look back up the page you will see I have already posted pics of the Malverns cos I live there the best place to go if you have not found it already is The Chase End..that is the southern most part of the hills,Bromsberrow place and White Leaf Oak area...no other people there

Everyone fantastic pictures I particularly like the waterfall
Bon
Almost a Veteran

03-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Fantastic photos everyone...I am so jealous the scenery looks lovely. Mini can I come and live with you LOL the country side looks so beautiful.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Bon
Fantastic photos everyone...I am so jealous the scenery looks lovely. Mini can I come and live with you LOL the country side looks so beautiful.
Yes Bon you can come and live with me though I warn you I live in a horrid little house in the fields surrounded by cows an cow poo but put up with this for the view from the windows and the open countryside with badger and fox as neighbours :P
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Min, I apologise I missed those. Sorry. "Karen hangs head in shame" And no never found the place you mention, but will now.

But I took these of Sutton Park over the last year but have had them put onto disc today so here goes.
Blackroot Pool, where we see lots of fishermen but they never appear to catch anything

Turn around from the pool and you get this;

The ponies were introduced as they eat different things to the cattle that already roam the park. this is the closest I have ever gotten with Sal in tow they are a bit skittish.

One taken earlier in the year a time Sal loves the most.

A walk we do almost twice a week in the heart of the park.

One of the "Park Conservationists"repairing a bridge over the stream/river where Sal loves to take a dip to cool off. This is about midway, we just follow the stream.

And last but not least "Our Tree" I have used this tree as a marker for many years now while walking all my dogs through the park. But it is especialy precious to me, as it was the last place I walked Gyp too and when after we'd lost Gyp I walked Sal as a pup for the first time in the park she pulled towards the tree without ever being there before - odd eh? In time this is the place I will scatter Gyp's ashes when I'm able too.

Hope you like. Not Wales but inner city Birmingham
Karen
Clue1e55
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-09-2004, 03:07 AM
No wonder i want to move.

I dont have any photos of my girls running on the redways. or me with my hands on my personal alarm, and i wouldnt take a camera to the woods, for fear of having it snatched. I may be paranoyed, but so far im not a victim. unfortunatly most of the milton keynes estates are joined by redways. its here a lot of the crimes take place, We have a high proportion of travellers and junkies

a peddigree dog could be seen as a quick fix. This worries me and has to be considerd befor each walk.
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2004, 04:02 AM
Wow, it is really stunning where you guys are. It looks a lot like Upstate NY, except greener and more beautiful. You are all so lucky
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Clueless.
Odd I would have considered Milton Keynes a "nice safe" place to live.

I live within 15 minutes travel by car from inner city B'ham, and Sutton park is approx 15 minutes from me too. Maybe B'ham is greener than I think. I have never really considered not taking a camera or Sal anywhere. Come to B'ham of the surronding bits like Malvern, Stratford etc it's nice here.

Karen
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Oooo Kazz they were definately worth waiting for. I love the 'snow' picture. Fab pix
Bon
Almost a Veteran

04-09-2004, 11:01 AM
LOL Mini I am on my way. I love cows, fields and even the smell of cow poop hehe. Do you have any horses just hanging about LOL. Post some more pics of the county side if you have any, just gorgeous and I am sure Zoi and I will be very happy there.

This is a picture of one of the places Zoi and I like to hang out for coffee in the downtown area.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >